• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

5 Years on and still can't wipe the smile from my Face:-)

LetsDoThis

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Dear All

It has now been just a couple of months over 5 years since my surgery. I've had my 5 Yr check up and was a little taken aback, when they said " Ok, you're obviously doing totally fine, Off you go, we're discharging you. Just get in touch if you get any problems in the future."

This was the most perfect closure I could have ever wished for!!! The surgery was 100% successful and I have enjoyed my life in every single way since. I have to say that I still marvel , every day at the things I can do now that I simply couldn't in the years leading up to my Op.

I really , really hope that this gives inspiration , confidence and support to all those who are in the early hours/days/weeks/months .... it is truly life changing and it has given me a real boost come back here and read all my posts of my journey and just what a big thing it was to go through.

Wishing you all the very best in your recovery, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT xx

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
LIFELADY
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom