5 March coming fast and I'm getting so nervous

Such a strange feeling...thinking of having a body part replaced...was for me. What else could I do?
My hip replacement gave me my life back and all the aftermath was temporary . You have alot of support waiting for you on the other side.
Bye bye hip pain.:yahoo:
I can honestly say I don't regret it as I can gained the mobility I had lost, can sleep peacefully again, and feel younger than ever!
See you on the healing side.:ice:

Last edited:
Hi there @lovofu
Hope your day is going well. Tomorrow is a big day for you. You're taking steps to lose
the pain you've been suffering with and get your life back.

I was pretty anxious the night before my surgery and a wise Irish guy reminded me that while my op day was an important day for me, it was just another day at the office for my OS and his care team. They'll be doing what they've trained to do...and do so well. They'll put you at ease from beginning to end. Remember that everyone you come in contact with tomorrow wants the very best outcome for you. No one will be indifferent. Just try to relax and roll with it all. It's all over in a flash, kind of amazing really.

We will look forward to hearing from you in recovery. You're going to be a champ!
Hugs and prayers for comfort and peace of mind as you await tomorrow.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member