48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

judgar

Country
United States United States
well time is almost here. oct.1st .very nervous. cleaning the house to get my mind off of it. almost inpossible to do.

Hi there... today is my 30 day away mark and I'm nervous. Can't imagine how I will feel at 2 day mark. I'm nervous and yet so excited to start getting my life back without this constant pain!

judgar, Best wishes, I'll keep you in my prayers. There are several of us this week so we will have lots of newbies on the recovery side.:)

you know sometimes I say this doesn't hurt so bad. Then I remember in the summer how bad my knee hurt. Right now Iam going through the spell where the pain is not to bad. I know it will return if I didn't go through with it

Best wishes. I am hoping for November but do not have a date yet. I will be reading all the posts to see how you are doing. Peace and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®

My best wishes to you folks who are quickly approaching that trip to "the other side."

I would say that almost all of us were very nervous---I wept uncontrollably in the pre-op room on the day of my surgery. As hard as I tried to keep my mind off of my impending surgery, somebody, who actually meant well, would say, "Well, are you nervous for your big day?"

I have to tell you that I was also excited, knowing that I would reclaim my active lifestyle and lose the pain that arthritis had brought on to me!

Best Wishes to all of you, looking forward to all your recovery posts. You are going to do splendid.

well tomorrow at this time I will be in surgery. Why is it when you get closer the pain is not there? Well going to try and keep myself busy today. Thank you for all the good wishes.

The knee is a sneaky body part, it is just playing with your mind since it knows we would like nothing better than not to have to undergo surgery. However, we are smarter than that and we know the pain will come back so we will move forward and get to recovery.

You will be in my thoughts today and tomorrow and look for you on the recovery side.

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow and i will look for your posts on the other side. You will do great! Hugs, Denise

Wow. Tomorrow. Congratulations.

I have to admit I'm jealous of you. Because of my doctor's own surgery, it will be 6 months between the time I first went to him and the time of my surgery (Dec. 16) -- and I don't have any days when it doesn't hurt.

I suppose it's good that I don't have any doubts, though.

I hope your surgery will go very well -- and I'm sure it will.

Hi judgar youre first in the October Fiesties list and Im right behind you on the 3rd. wishing you smooth sailing, and see you on the other side with a brand new knee.:yay::SUNsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member