• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[REVISION THR] 3rd time!

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Good Afternoon! I hope you're having a good day.
Thanks for your update and kind words for BoneSmart. Sorry you're getting the run around from the hospital. Hopefully you hear from them soon.
Wishing you all the best going forward.
Please stay in touch, we'd love to follow your progress. :)

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Hey @RobertHip1
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Wondering if you ever made a connection and were able to see your surgeon for your six week post op? Hopefully so. With any luck all is going well, you're noticing weekly progress and happily moving forward. Leave an update next time you stop by, we'd love to hear from you.
Until then....all the best to you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RobertHip1

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi @Layla, three months over and still waiting for my 6 week checkup! Latest is that the surgeon will see me in the first week of December! Also the surgeon will not be the same surgeon that performed the revision operation but will be the surgeon that performed the original surgery that went wrong. Anyway all that said it feels really good thanks for asking.

Elf1

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Wow, three months out and you still haven't had an initial check up?! I'm not really familiar with how your system works there but that seems like quite a long wait. And then to not be seeing the surgeon that did the revision, think I would have a big issue with that. Again, not sure if this is the norm or not.

I'm glad to hear you're at least feeling good and wish you luck at eventually getting an appointment. :fingersx:

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
@RobertHip1 That's a real shame about your having to wait like this. Thankfully you are feeling good.. hopefully this is a case of no news is good news.

Good luck with your follow up appointment!

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
That's unbelievable! You're not scheduled for your six week post op appt until you're four months post op from a revision? That doesn't seem right. Then you're not even going to see your surgeon? Thankfully you're doing well and not having any problems. Can you get on a cancelation list?
Hope all continues to go well for you. Please let us know how your appointment goes.
Until then....all the best to you. :)
@RobertHip1

OP
OP
R

RobertHip1

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thank you very much for all your support@Layla. You are doing a wonderful job ☺

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads