Good morning/evening everyone. I had my left knee replaced January, 2017. Surgery was fine; recovery was as expected but I developed peripheral neuropathy in that leg shortly before surgery and most of that leg from the knee down either feels like it's asleep or it's tingling and there are little ants carrying flaming spears running and down the nerves. In addition, arthritis is settling in so basically my left leg, ankle, foot and toes are swollen and feel fairly miserable all the time. Now my right knee is bone on bone and has been rapidly deteriorating for the past 6 months. When I saw the surgeon in March, he gave me the choice of having cortisone and putting surgery off until July or having the surgery done then. Went with the cortisone shot because I had things to do but now I need to decide shortly if I'm going to schedule surgery in July. This sounds like Wendy Whiner but I don't know what to do & don't understand why the decision is so hard. The right knee isn't quite as bad as the left was when it was replaced - but it's painful, walking is becoming harder, sleep is elusive, and i'd rather stay home than do anything except the most basic and necessary errands. The answer's obvious; but I don't know why this decision is so difficult. My family thinks July is the time to do it and are very supportive, but for the first time in my life, I've turned into a complete dithering mush brain who can't come to grips with this. Just wondering if anyone else went through this when considering a second tkr. Was there anything (besides extreme pain) which made you snap out of it and just go ahead with the surgery? As usual, thanks for any suggestions; it will be much appreciated.