2023 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

may 26.jpg

@Flash699, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you, so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar under the blue one, click on "Help & Information," then click on "How to Use This Forum." You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I am having robotic assisted simultaneous bilateral TKR on May 30:yikes:. Bone to bone arthritis/osteo on both knees.

So much to do/read, it’s overwhelming/confusing.
My surgery has changed to June 14.

I'm scheduled for TKR on my left knee on May 31. Had my right hip replaced two years ago and I've learned to follow all the instructions even though I don't feel like it. Looking forward to walking for exercise again.

may 31.jpg

@Budsmom, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

We want to share your journey with you, so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar under the blue one, click on "Help & Information," then click on "How to Use This Forum." You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hello BoneSmarties! My May surgery has been rescheduled for 2nd June (LTKR-staged bilateral 2). Could you please change my list? TIA.

Hello BoneSmarties! My May surgery has been rescheduled for 2nd June (LTKR-staged bilateral 2). Could you please change my list? TIA.
I changed your team to the June team.

may 26.jpg

@Geno1, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may 7.jpg

@Candygirl22, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may avatar 8.jpg

@TripleB, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may 31.jpg

@Metal-Knee, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom