2023 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

may-9-jpg.76911

@Hairxtrordanair,
you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you, so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar under the blue one, click on "Help & Information," then click on "How to Use This Forum." You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

1681395219892.png

@nickal
, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

We want to share your journey with you, so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar under the blue one, click on "Help & Information," then click on "How to Use This Forum." You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Last edited:
TLKR on May 3rd. It's been a long four years finding a surgeon who would do my surgery due to my age. They all wanted me to wait until 65. I guess my knee finally looked bad enough for someone to say they would do it despite my age of 51. I'm worried about my age as a risk factor (because my surgeon keeps mentioning it) but I need to get my life back.

67067-9d0b53c31ece48a065ceb89cb56de472.jpg

@Waterlady, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

67080-50c46a81da7bfd7983d4c4c2d9fdc9e4.jpg

@Indigo08, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

67059-e66c814b164cbe444cf64e5d2ac22e64.jpg

@Trish4801 , you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

67070-e6b2f0af006433af87477e5ce090a9c3.jpg

@Mensamama,
you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

67086-94b9b5d951cb6e2c8cddcd15c3578348.jpg

@allyeigh,

Hello, I don’t know whether I get added to this list as well as to the April one…? I had my first knee done 10 days ago, and I’m due to have the second done on the 23rd of May.

may-60-jpg.76940

@FionaW, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

may-9-jpg.76911

@janicebuf,

May 30th, bi-lateral TKR. Yup, both knees at once. 2 surgeons do the work at the same time. I've talked to people who have had both knees done at once, and they say they did great, and wouldn't do it any other way. But I'm also hearing people ask me if I'm crazy doing both at once and then I get all confused if I'm doing the right thing. *sighs*

67080-50c46a81da7bfd7983d4c4c2d9fdc9e4.jpg

@Sunshine276, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

1681395219892.png

@Rando
, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

67067-9d0b53c31ece48a065ceb89cb56de472.jpg

@Zarrella, you have been added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

I am having robotic assisted simultaneous bilateral TKR on May 30:yikes:. Bone to bone arthritis/osteo on both knees.

So much to do/read, it’s overwhelming/confusing.

67086-94b9b5d951cb6e2c8cddcd15c3578348.jpg

@beachjunkie,

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back