2023 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

January marks many "new beginnings" and so it will be for those of you having joint replacement surgery this month!

You have hit the January Jackpot!!

january-jackpot-pic-jpg.54015

If you're having surgery in January, please post here and join the group. It is so helpful to have the support of others who will go through the waiting for surgery and recovery along with you. Get to know each other and you may just end up with a new friend or two who can share your experiences.

las-vegas-1-jpg.34194

Feel free to post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Section to post comments and share your journey toward joint replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 January 2023
02 January 2023 Softsong,
03 January 2023 Sooze, Cinders2023, Nomorearthritis,
04 January 2023 LD of Michigan,
05 January 2023 JamesAB, mercy2you,
09 January 2023 Pearissh, KC Kitty, Snowshoe66,
10 January 2023 Mimi0428, lancecwilson,
11 January 2023 beachy, Chrissick,
12 January 2023 WillB, Nan7560,
17 January 2023 Tino2You, No pain 2023, NewLTKR, socman,
18, January 2023 tgriffith33,
19 January 2023 Time2heal, IndigoKnee,
20 January 2023 KateLynn
23 January 2023 Kneely, JenKneefer, Semper, Esthichick,
24 January 2023 Scaredofneedles, sir_gimp_alot,
27 January 2023 Janab1028
30 January 2023 Jazzerguy (2nd Stage Revision)

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.

JenKneefer,JamesAB,Pearissh,beachy,KC Kitty,LD of Michigan,Sooze,Tino2You,Nopain,2023,Jazzerguy,Softsong,Mimi0428,lancecwilson,mercy2you,Snowshoe66,Cinders2023,NewLTKR,Scaredofneedles,Janab1028,
tgriffith33,Semper,sir_gimp_alot,KateLynn,Esthichick,socman,Nomorearthritis,Chrissick,Time2heal,WillB,Nan7560,IndigoKnee,

Last edited by a moderator:
jackpot-19-jpg.76707

@Kneely, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

download-2-jpg.76692

@JenKneefer, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

1667422789862.png

@JamesAB, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

1667578818588.png

@pearissh, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

free-winter-activities-around-grand-rapids-feature-image-jpg.76696

@beachy, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

1670373853629.png

@KC Kitty, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

1670373915017.png

@LD of Michigan, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

Hi there

Im hopefully having my left knee replaced on Jan 3 2023.

I'm having mine on the 17th of Jan. It was cancelled 2 times prior. Hopefully everything goes well for you!

1670373989288.png

@No pain 2023, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

happy-winter-jpg.76698

@Sooze, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

images1-jpg.76700

@Tino2You, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

@Jazzerguy, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

Hi! I've been around the boards for three years now. My surgery was postponed twice due to the first time having the flu just before time. The second time, I was the night before my surgery, when the hospital shut down all elective surgery. I am finally scheduled again! The date is January 2nd and I have changed surgeons due to him doing the MAKO robotic method. Third times a charm. lol

@Softsong, you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

On January 10th I will be having TKR on my right knee.

Had THR on left hip (anterior approach) Jan 11, 2021. Recovery was relatively easy.

My surgeon made it clear that my knee recovery won't be as easy as my hip so this surgery is a bit more frightening! Have to do it though because my knee will not get better and is so worn down from osteoarthritis there are no other alternatives.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom