2023 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

ai513-photobucket-com_albums_t338_shadymomma2008_smileythrowingkisses-gif.48073

Time to get our group of Valentines going for February.

If you are having surgery this month, please post on this thread and join the team. It's always better to have others going through surgery and recovery with you!

feb-1-jpg.28245

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Section to post comments and share your journey toward joint replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 2023 Panicgirl63,
02 February 2023 Caison113, asburymike
03 February 2023 Shermani, NewlyHip (revision),
07 February 2023 SBell
09 February 2023 Cappy2430,
10 February 2023 ThrInOntario,
15 February 2023 CJNewKnee,
16 February 2023 Hockeymum10,
21 February 2023 kerrykatiecakes,
23 February 2023 zowiedog3,
24 February 2023 Cazzagirl
27 February 2023 microwv, BostonRes, Elenalb,
28 February 2023 Megsmum75

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.

Panicgirl63,zowiedog3,microwv,kerrykatiecakes,Caison113,Shermani,CJNewKnee,BostonRes,Cappy2430,Cazzagirl,asburymike,Elenalb,

NewlyHip,ThrInOntario,Megsmum75,DBell,Hockeymum10

download1-png.76742

@Panicgirl63, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

zowiedog3 my left hip total hip replacement on february 23, 2023

feb-7-jpg.76747

@MeowWoofMomma, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

feb-59-jpg.76766

@zowiedog3, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb-74-jpg.76774

@microwv, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

After more than two years on the waiting list I finally have a surgery date if nothing comes back in the tests to prevent it (again!). February 21st is my date and I am SO excited! Total hip replacement on my left side.
Kerry

2 February 2023 - Had the left done in 2021 and now time for the right.

3 of February. I’ve never had surgery in my life and I’m worried about the rehab.

LTHR February 15.

I had RTKR in Oct 2020 and it was brutal. I hope this hip is better.

feb-47-jpg.76761

@kerrykatiecakes, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb-6-jpg.76746

@Caison113, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb-70-png.76770

@Shermani, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

images5-jpg.76783

@CJNewKnee, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Some how some way I got a cancelation date while in my Drs Office….. if I can knock out all the prescreening and get the all clear…. My date is set for Feb 9, 2023

feb-89-jpg.76777

@BostonRes, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb-64-jpg.76767

@Cappy2430, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom