2022 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

header-jpg.32155

aimages_partners_tbn_google_com_images_9e069a7a404020cde9657dd7588f9ed0-_-jpg.47628

Welcome to our September surgery team....the September Sapphires. Like the precious gems you all are, you're going to be marking the changing seasons with a big change in your life.

So join together for support and look ahead to those wonderful new days with your new joints - pain free and happy!!! Post your surgery dates here and use this thread to make some new friends and surgery buddies.

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Section to post comments and share your journey toward joint replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 September 2022
02 September 2022 Jad26,Tan
05 September 2022 MJK
07 September 2022 espun
08 September 2022 Cindi Waters, hlaw97, Archie522,
12 September 2022 HollyNY, Kanne,
13 September 2022 Shona67, Slamjamm, pdx_hiker,
14 September 2022 Clarice, Rholmeswa,
15 September 2022 DK63
16 September 2022 Reefboy,
17 September 2022 Tuppence71,
20 September 2022 Sgherzi67
21 September 2022 avanoz,
22 September 2022 Beejust,
26 September 2022 Rebelguy
27 September 2022 Lucy155, FriesianRider,
28 September 2022 F9h,
29 September 2022 Woodstockhip,beachgal

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.

HollyNY,Reefboy,Clarice,espun,Woodstockhip,Shona67,avanoz,Jad26,F9h,Lucy155,DK63,Cindi,beachgal,Tan Waters,Beejust,Slamjamm,hlaw97,MJK,Archie522,FriesianRider,Tuppence71,Rholmeswa,Sgherzi67,pdx_hiker,Kanne,Rebelguy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!
I have lurked reading these boards for a while. But time to introduce myself.

My name is Holly and I am in NY's Hudson Valley.

I am having robot assisted anterior total hip replacement on my right hip.

Surgery is 9/12.

I have never had so much as a broken bone so nothing to compare to.

dancer-bmp-png.77092

@HollyNY, you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.
Starting a new thread and posting

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Hello all,

My name is Ron “aka Reefboy”

Having my (R) total hip anterior approach replacement 9/16. Looking forward to becoming active again, but not looking forward to the surgery/recovery process. Here’s to hoping for excellent results for us all!

sept-159-jpg.77154

@Reefboy, you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hi, Im booked for my bilateral THR 7th Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:
1658353612634.png

@Clarice, you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

1659471442744.png

@espun , you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Hi! This is my second go-round with the Sapphires...I had my left hip done a couple of years ago and I'm back for more. Total Right Hip Replacement scheduled with Dr. Fauser on September 29th. It's amazing how my left side feels about 18 and my right side feels about 90. I'm anxious to have this in the rear-view mirror. I've pretty much forgotten everything I learned the first time around, so I'm off to re-read all the info.

sept-146-jpg.77148

@Woodstockhip, you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

1660129757060.png

@Shona67 , you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Hi, everyone - I am scheduled for a posterior hip replacement September 21. I am 56 years old and I was born with a congenital hip birth defect likely due to my Dad's exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam. I've also been pretty hard on my hips over the years! I am concerned about being so young to get surgery, but I can't live like this.

Last edited:
Anterior Bilateral hip replacement due for 2.09.22. 32 year old male suffering with inflammatory arthritis and my hips have taken a beating along with inflammation, repetitive strain (from work), overuse playing sports as i refused to stop playing maybe done more harm than good but here i am. I am very nervous as i have knee problems im just scared of problems i need to think positive but its hard

sept-141-jpg.77146

@avanoz, you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

[/QUOTE]

sept-159-jpg.77154

@Jad26, you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Hi, first post here.
Surgery for totol hip replacement on 9/28.
Not dealing with this very well.

sept-111-jpg.77130

@F9h, you have been added to the September surgery list. You are now officially a September Sapphire!

My bilateral has now been put back a week to 14th Sept

Hi! I'm back! Lucy155 here. Used this forum for a total knee replacement 10 years ago. It was truly a great supportive source of sharing.

Today I booked my right THR for September 27, 2022. Looking forward to sharing with fellow September Sapphires.

@Lucy155 Welcome back!

Used this forum for a total knee replacement 10 years ago. It was truly a great supportive source of sharing.
I see you only have one post. Did you have an account here 10 years ago. If so, what was your username?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mtcwp
Recent bookmarks