2022 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

musk 2.jpg
musk 1.jpg

"All for one and one for all!!!"

March brings us 'round to the first of our monthly teams - the March Musketeers. Three of our members called themselves the March Musketeers back in 2010 and the whole program of monthly teams just took off from there. Today our monthly surgery teams are one of the most popular parts of being on the forum.

It always helps to have a group of BoneSmarties going through surgery and recovery together. You can support each other in true Musketeer fashion and even brandish a few swords as you reach milestones in recovery!

So....OUT with the BAD.....and IN with the GOOD! Let's get the Musketeers rallying together and ensure success for one....SUCCESS FOR ALL!!!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Section to post comments and share your journey toward joint replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March 2022 enigma01au, iphimac,
02 March 2022 Tortoiselady, bobolink 47 (her second), Falcon,
04 March 2022 Rubybegonia,
07 March 2022 Deedles8, Jsheri20, Parsifal, WFD (LOA and MUA),
09 March 2022 ALB, KC@unsure, eluck73, jtragan,
10 March 2022 IndysMom,
15 March 2022 Reddeer, 50something,
17 March 2022 WYSurfer
18 March 2022 Alohaspirit,
24 March 2022 Algarve46, Neni, mardevek,
28 March 2022 DMcM,
30 March 2022 NancyAnn, ShePower,
31 March 2022 Bellum, BayLife2022, ski_bum,

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.
WYSurfer,IndysMom,Bellum,Tortoiselady,Falcon,Deedles8,ALB,Jsheri20,enigma01au,BayLife2022,KC@unsure,bobolink 47,Alohaspirit,eluck73,Parsifal,Algarve46,Reddeer,50something,WFD,jtrahan,DMcM,Rubybegonia,NancyAnn,
Neni,iphimac,ShePower,ski_bum,

Last edited by a moderator:
march 51.jpg

@WYSurfer , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

march-59-jpg.76810

@IndysMom , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

march-66-jpg.76813

@Bellum , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march-63-jpg.76811

@Tortoiselady , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Hi TKR pre-op partners! My first TKR is scheduled for Weds 23 March. Look forward to reading your stories and exchanging news and views.

march-58-jpg.76809

@Alpaca , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Hi Jockette and Bonesmart team,
Thanks for adding me as a March Musketeer!

march-26-jpg.76797

@Falcon , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Hi all. I have had R-TKR on 7/10/ 2013 and am now having some sort of correction on March 7, 2022 as the original replacement is failing. I had a bone scan and will be doing my pre-op next week to find out if it is a full replacement or if its the plastic piece (meniscus) being replaced with scar tissue clean up. (something is telling me it will wind up being a full replacement).

march-15-jpg.76793

@Deedles8 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march-21-jpg.76795

@ALB , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march-15-jpg.76793

@Jsheri20 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Scheduling (hopefully) for my birthday, March 16!!
This comes after my right THR from November 17, 2021, which is totally and fully recovered!!!

@AQUAINST1 Just to confirm, this is a knee replacement, correct? Which knee?

1st March. Left knee. I've had knee issues with both knees since my early 20's. Mainly to do with patella tracking, and playing sports like Judo, netball..... I'm now in my early 50's and I can't hold off any longer. When this one is done then I'll look at the other. The hardest part was booking the date...now that's done I feel relieved that the healing process can begin :)

march-1-jpg.76787

@enigma01au , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mexicaliaguilas
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom