2022 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
January marks many "new beginnings" and so it will be for those of you having joint replacement surgery this month!

You have hit the January Jackpot!!

january-jackpot-pic-jpg.54015

If you're having surgery in January, please post here and join the group. It is so helpful to have the support of others who will go through the waiting for surgery and recovery along with you. Get to know each other and you may just end up with a new friend or two who can share your experiences.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

las-vegas-1-jpg.34194

Feel free to post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:
Starting a new thread and posting

01 January 2022
03 January 2022
04 January 2022 christopher_car (bilateral), lovetocookandsew (Hardware removal), Happy1, Firecat95, newkneeforme, Trey1,
05 January 2022 Kneehopper (revision), retirementfun, schpooko (second knee),
06 January 2022 BadWolf0611,
07 January 2022 Koz54, Seargentdimples (lyss of adhesions),
08 January 2022 Tegbennett,
10 January 2022 Gardeninggal2003, AZTeri, Raquetsmaven,
13 January 2022 Claire56 (her second), PeffPalm,
17 January 2022 Jan17tkr,
20 January 2022 woodsidequeen (Spacer Exchange), HippieGarden (PKR)
24 January 2022 Atlas@travel (Bilateral), PegGar16 (Her Second,
26 January 2022 Tortoiselady, FestinaLente, Alfiedoo, All In, CherCarr,
27 January 2022 Double/Trouble, Bev willo,
31 January 2022 Badbone,

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.
christopher_car,schpooko,Koz54,Gardeninggal2003,AZTeri,
Kneehopper,retirementfun,PegGar16,Tortoiselady,Atlas@travel,lovetocookandsew,BadWolf0611,2chains,FestinaLente,Claire56,woodsidequeen, Jan17tkr,Happy1,Badbone,Firecat95,Alfiedoo,Double/Trouble,All In,CherCarr,PeffPalm,Bev willo,newkneeforme,HippieGarden,Seargentdimples,Trey1,Raquetsmaven,Tegbennett,

Last edited by a moderator:
cb-snoopy-sledge-jpg.76690

@christopher_car , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jockpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Starting a new thread and posting

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your own individual threads.)

For additional help, click on the HELP/INFO link in the white tool bar at the top of your screen. Select "How to Use This Forum" from the menu. You'll find lots of information there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Hi, please add me to the January list for January 3, 2022 LTKR

download-3-png.76693

@schpooko , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Starting a new thread and posting

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your own individual threads.)

For additional help, click on the HELP/INFO link in the white tool bar at the top of your screen. Select "How to Use This Forum" from the menu. You'll find lots of information there to help you navigate the forum.

download-jpg.76694

@Koz54 , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

images2-jpg.76701

@Gardeningal2003 , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

I have my surgery date - January 10, 2022. Seems a long way off but so many appointments, and the holidays, so it will go quickly.

I'm sorry, it's my right knee. I shattered my tibia plateau in June and it's finally healed enough for the doctor to go ahead with the replacement.

That’s what I thought but I wanted to be sure. I’ll get you added to the list in post #1.

Best wishes! :flwrysmile:

snow-cartoon-cartoon-snowman-on-snow-background-vector-premium-download_c_11551-08-jpg.76729

@AZTeri , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

smowman-kid-jpg.76725

@Kneehopper , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

I'm scheduled for partial on the medial compartment of my right knee January 20, 2022.

snowflake-single-jpg.76730

@HippieGarden , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

I am getting full right knee replacement Jan. 5.

happy-winter-jpg.76698

@retirementfun , you have been added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Hi, this is schpooko. Can you please put second next two my name. I noticed on other threads and I would like that if I can , Thanks Schpooko

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member