Lounge Doctor

2021 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams 2.jpg

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!

Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

02 June 2021 E. Lynn (his second)
04 June 2021 Janab1028,
07 June 2021 Jo Barry,
08 June 2021 Tragically hip,
18 June 2021 LeeApril26
21 June 2021
22 June 2021 Ezzie (her second),
29 June 2021 Countrybumpkin,
30 June 2021 Ginny

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.
LeeApril26,Ginny,Tragically hip,Ezzie,Jo Barry,Janab1028.E. Lynn,Countrybumpkin

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
june 19.jpg
@LeeApril26 , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.
Starting a new thread and posting

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your own individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on HELP/INFO, then click on "How to Use This Forum". You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeApril26

post-grad
Country
This is my 4th replacement surgery as a BoneSmart member. Do I need to create a new thread/name. Sorry that I am confused but it has been several years.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@LeeApril - Yes please. You need to start a thread for your June hip replacement in the
Hip Surgery Pre-Op Area

Edited post to add this:
I see you've already done that, so you don't need to start a second thread.

Pumpkln

Country
67144-6aa96b41a80d6c46692519a6bec0239d.jpg

@Ginny , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your own individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on HELP/INFO, then click on "How to Use This Forum". You'll find lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Tragically hip

Country
Canada Canada
Hello all! My surgery date is June 8 — although a bad 3rd wave of COVID here in Ontario Canada means many surgeries are being cancelled — so we’ll see!

I'm new here -- sorry if I did this wrong. I'm scheduled for a hip replacement June 8.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
june 74.jpg

@Tragically hip , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum, if you haven't already done so. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Ezzie

Country
Hi everyone! I’m scheduled for a THR of my left hip on June 22. I‘m 4 months post op for my right hip.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
june 51.jpg

@Ezzie , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum, if you haven't already done so. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Jo Barry

Country
Hello, I'm scheduled for THR (left hip) on June 7th.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
june 63.jpg

@Jo Barry , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Janab1028

Country
Surgery scheduled for 4 June! So excited, I am ready to have a life!

Pumpkln

Country
june 19.jpg
@Janab1028 , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
may 29.jpg

@E. Lynn
, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Pumpkln

Country
67144-6aa96b41a80d6c46692519a6bec0239d.jpg

@Countrybumpkin , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Countrybumpkin
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom