2021 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Celle

MODERATOR EMERITIUS
BoneSmart Staff
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
snow.jpg

@Aline , you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Here is a link to help you get going: Starting a new thread and posting

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Last edited by a moderator:
66846-ced775f2ff65db05cbf85eec5bfa6482.jpg.png

@gopher, you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Here is a link to help you get going: Starting a new thread and posting

66843-a752f47e9fdf0adee48787e25e45bd9d.jpg

@Texas1965, you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

happy kids snowman.jpg

@Santai, you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

images3.jpg

@Catmum , you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

Hi! I am scheduled for total hip replacement for my right side on January 4th. I'm really excited to be out of this constant pain.

winner 1.jpg

@allietal , you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Here is a link to help you get going:
Starting a new thread and posting

on 1/7/21, I am scheduled for Left THR. Glad to have some support!

jackpot 42.jpg

@bjkasz , you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

jackpot 38.jpg

@xylemphloem, you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

Attachments

• 66866-44c46c94ff64c0866921d6fbaacca162.jpg
    66866-44c46c94ff64c0866921d6fbaacca162.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 219
Hola! I'm baaaack! Had my right hip done back in 2015, and now my left is on deck, 1/7/2020. Happy and sad to be back; but I know the greatness that comes from this surgery -- so I'm leaning into that. :)

@sandiegomom , you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

66848-336d4e4e865fda86e857ea5a46238f38.jpg

66846-ced775f2ff65db05cbf85eec5bfa6482.jpg.png

@Sticker Lady, you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

Last edited:
I will have my 2nd hip (left) replacement surgery on 1/12/2021. Due to hip dysplasia, I have hip arthritis in both. My right hip was replaced in 7/21/2020.
Good luck to all of us. Glad to have the support.

jackpot 38.jpg

@chialiyu , you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

66843-a752f47e9fdf0adee48787e25e45bd9d.jpg

@jtrahan, you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

jackpot 19.jpg

@AbiHips , you have been officially added to the January 2021 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the January Jackpots!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Here is a link to help you get going:
Starting a new thread and posting

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom