2021 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
ai513-photobucket-com_albums_t338_shadymomma2008_smileythrowingkisses-gif.48073

Time to get our group of Valentines going for February.

If you are having surgery this month, please post on this thread and join the team. It's always better to have others going through surgery and recovery with you!

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28245

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own to tell us a bit more about yourself and what has led up to your surgery.
Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

01 February 2021 Everlost,
02 February 2021 chathamjack07 (Bilateral), Stonecutter, Jaywaycon (meniscetomy), Former_Athlete
03 February 2021 Bishop, danno23, Newkneenewme (Second)
04 February 2021 Ref1,
08 February 2021 Luvfurbee (Excision patella)
09 February 2021 MrsBB,
10 February 2021 Lizziefin
11 February 2021 Mangiamom, isuretri,
12 February 2021 Carmencita, BITE1
16 February 2021
17 February 2021 mature mama (her second), campcol1 (Arthroscopy)
18 February 2021 Ostrofff
19 February 2021 Caz51,
22 February 2021 OldGoat, Angel2672,
23 February 2021 longleg,
24 February 2021 cwilso8
25 February 2021 Mrs. Ciz (Stage 1 Revision),

This portion of the post is for administrative use only.
Bishop,Mangiamom,Everlost,MrsBB,chathamjack07,mature mama,OldGoat,Caz51,danno23,Luvfurbee,Stonecutter,Carmencita,Ostrofff,Lizziefin,Newkneenewme,isuretri,Jaywaycon,Former_Athlete,cwilso8,Ref1,Angel2672,Mrs. Ciz,campcol1,BITE1,
longleg,

Last edited by a moderator:
download2.png

@Bishop , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Starting a new thread and posting

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white tool bar under the blue tool bar at the top of the page, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". You'll find lots of information there to help you navigate the forum.

Last edited:
Welcome, @Mangiamom .
Please will you tell us what surgery you're having and which knee it is? Thank you.

feb 21.jpg

@Mangiamom , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

(Please remember that the team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white tool bar under the blue tool bar at the top of the page, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". You'll find lots of information there to help you navigate the forum.

Hi, I'm new to these forums. I am having right total knee replacement on February 1, 2021. I'll be having left knee total knee replacement in late March or early April, depending on how my recovery goes.

Hi Everlost Welcome! I’m similar I’m having my RTKR on Feb 3 and my LTKR is scheduled for March 31, as long as all goes well. I ll be following you and my thoughts are with you. How are you feeling now?

HI @Bishop ,
Please post your welcome to Everlost on her own pre-op thread, which is here:
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/everlosts-pre-op-post.63185/

Although your welcome was kind, this thread is a non-chat thread. It would get too confusing if everyone carried on conversations here.

Please remember that this team thread is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your individual threads.

feb 7.jpg

@Everlost , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

images3.jpg

@MrsBB , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb 74.jpg

@chathamjack07 , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Hi! Just scheduled a total LTKR for 2/17/21 in NJ. It will be a Mako robotic assisted surgery. I had my RTKR done in 3/19 with same surgeon, procedure and hospital. And my LHR in 1/14.

I can't wait to get this done. My knee is again affecting my quality of life.

images3.jpg

@mature mama , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Date set for Left total knee replacement on February 22, 2021.

feb 23.jpg

@OldGoat , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Hi

total knee replacement 19th February 2021 , right knee

feb 53.jpg

@Caz51 , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Hi my name is Dan and I am posting here to join the February thread !!

I am having a right knee TKR on February third, my first one, and am feeling pretty good about it.
I live alone in an apartment in New York City so everything I need is only a few steps away haha (VERY small apartments in NYC), and am ready to face the music and deal with my chroinc bone on bone knee pain and bowleggedness! Here we go....

feb.90.jpg

@danno23 , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom