2020 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

march 105.jpg

@Justme2020 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Sorry not navigating expertly around here yet.

march 84.jpg

@italia76 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

march 101.jpg

@Miggie , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

I'm having my right knee replaced 3/20/2020 and am nervous but I know it's for the best. I like the idea of this forum.

POLITE REMINDER: Being a team member will allow you to share your questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another support and encouragement; vent, whine, and shed some tears, if necessary; and have some fun and laughs together. Please use your own pre op thread for these conversations. This thread is not for pre op updates or questions.

march 68.jpg

@plantloverlee , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Hello!
On March 19, I’ll be having dual patellafemoral replacement! Two kneecaps - one surgery - EEPS!
after a lifetime of knee problems beginning with lateral releases in my early teens in the 1990’s, I’m excited for what’s on the other side.
Thankful to have found this place!

march 73.jpg

@MKW , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 55.jpg

@Tulip , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Scheduled for TRKR on March 17th. Not looking forward to the surgery, but looking forward to a better life after recovery!

march 83.jpg

@Denative03 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

March 11. Trying to buy the things I need to get me through it. Terrified. Looking for advice on compression/ice products

march 49.jpg

@Deniseb you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care

I am scheduled for a Total Knee Replacement on March 17, 2020, at Sutter Davis Hospital with Dr. Scott Porter, MD and Mark Diaz, PA. I'm a little nervous but looking forward to walking and especially climbing stairs more freely. More news as it breaks.

march 64.jpg

@Joelee42 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 66.jpg

@Amy Pour , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 22.jpg

@Momma-me , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Total knee replacement on March 17, 2020 - right knee.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88