2020 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
ai38-tinypic-com_2ldu15h-jpg.44321

"All for one and one for all!!!"

March brings us 'round to the first of our monthly teams - the March Musketeers. Three of our members called themselves the March Musketeers back in 2010 and the whole program of monthly teams just took off from there.

If you're having surgery in the month of March, please post your date and any other information you'd like to share in this thread.

It always helps to have a group of BoneSmarties going through surgery and recovery together. You can support each other in true Musketeer fashion and even brandish a few swords as you reach milestones in recovery!

So....OUT with the BAD.....and IN with the GOOD! Let's get the Musketeers rallying together and ensure success for one....SUCCESS FOR ALL!!!

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!
musk 2 (1).jpg
musk 1 (1).jpg

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own to tell us a bit more about yourself and what has led up to your surgery.

To start a new thread, click on the "Knee" link on the blue nav bar at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the link for the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side, you will see an orange button "Post Thread" in it. Click on this and a screen will come up to start your new thread. Enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet. Then scroll down to the reply box and start typing your post, which can be as long as you need it to be.

We recommend you take time to register for our 2020 Joint Replacement Awareness Day to be held on Saturday, May 9th. This FREE online conference brings together surgeons, patients and other medical personnel to provide education and information important to any joint surgery patient. Plus, you'll have the ability to ask your questions to any of the participants LIVE during the broadcast.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

02 March 2020 Maplemarm, moondove , Deniseb, SPE2020, Flash 1955, GirlxGotxSoulx, Hedy1962, 5531stuart
03 March 2020 Basilia65
04 March 2020 Steverup (his second), Shelet
05 March 2020 Dave Robs (Bilateral)
06 March 2020 IndysMom , Garynewson65, tandmcox88, Sammy54,
09 March 2020 Missarose88 (Revision), Harryrightknee, Kimbo1, Wallydog
10 March 2020 winedunce,
11 March 2020 sierradave, Adelaide2020!
13 March 2020
15 March 2020 woodbridge98
16 March 2020 Pamsknees (Bilateral), Rachell (her second), gooseisland1,
Momma-me (Revision)
17 March 2020 keefsmom (her second), Denative03, Joelee42, Deadstick,
18 March 2020 Rosalita (Bilateral), Tkdbob (Bilateral)
19 March 2020 Mr Official (Revision), MKW (Bilateral PKR), Tulip
20 March 2020 JanneyLou, plantloverlee
26 March 2020 barefoot14 (Revision)
27 March 2020 Justme2020 (Bilateral)
30 March 2020
31 March 2020 italia76,

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Last edited by a moderator:
march 51.jpg

@pamsknees , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

My surgery is scheduled for March 20, 2020.. I'm pretty nervous even though it's several months away.

march 49.jpg

@JanneyLou , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

march 6.jpg

@keefsmom , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Hello! I'm scheduled for my left TKR on March 16, 2020. I had my right one done in 2010 and vowed never to do it again but alas, here I am and making myself sick over it.

march 51.jpg

@Rachell , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

My surgery is scheduled for Monday, March 15th. I'm having a total replacement on my left knee. I work from home, so I'm really hoping that I will be able to begin working again long before the normal six weeks are up. If I don't work, I don't get paid!

march 66.jpg

@woodbridge98 , you have been added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Hi all! I just scheduled my TKR on my right knee for March 10th. I'm super nervous. My 50th birthday is in late May and I had planned a biking trip to Mallorca which obviously can't happen now (quite bummed about that). But, I'm hoping to at least be well on my way to recovery by then.

march 49.jpg

@winedunce , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

He’sssss baaaaack....
Hello again, I was here two years ago, oct 2017. Had right TKR that failed when my kneecap dislocated and my quad tore....it was ‘repaired’ in Dec 2017 yet it’s never been right. I was scheduled for the other knee the following March but couldn’t face the possibility of going through that again. I don’t mean to discourage anyone as it was a once in a million and I happened to be that one. Well, a few weeks ago my knee buckled and I went down hard breaking my elbow. I’m hoping it will heal enough not to push out my date. The other knee has become so unbearable it’s now either suffer always or go for it. I‘m tentatively scheduled for March 4th. Let’s do this!

march 66.jpg
march 66.jpg
march 66.jpg

@steverup , you have been added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

I have deleted several posts, above.

POLITE REMINDER:
Please remember that the team threads are primarily to allow you to see who is having surgery the same month as you
Being a team member will allow you to share your questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another support and encouragement; vent, whine, and shed some tears, if necessary; and have some fun and laughs together.
Please use your own pre op thread for these conversations. This thread is not for pre op discussion, updates or questions.

Hello All,
I am scheduled for March 16. Left TKR.
I am on here trying to learn all that I can and make the proper planning.
I will be retiring from work the end of May and want to be ready to enjoy!!

march 38.jpg

@gooeisland1 , you have been added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

March 18, 2020 bilateral TKR (both knees same day).
Looking forward to getting this done and behind me.
Could be a little rough up front but doing both at the
same time is very appealing. I think same day bilateral
will become the norm in the near future along with
outpatient joint replacements.

march 49.jpg

@Tkdbob , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom