2020 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
ai38-tinypic-com_2ldu15h-jpg.44321

"All for one and one for all!!!"

March brings us 'round to the first of our monthly teams - the March Musketeers. Three of our members called themselves the March Musketeers back in 2010 and the whole program of monthly teams just took off from there.

If you're having surgery in the month of March, please post your date and any other information you'd like to share in this thread.

It always helps to have a group of BoneSmarties going through surgery and recovery together. You can support each other in true Musketeer fashion and even brandish a few swords as you reach milestones in recovery!

So....OUT with the BAD.....and IN with the GOOD! Let's get the Musketeers rallying together and ensure success for one....SUCCESS FOR ALL!!!

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!
musk 2.jpg
musk 1.jpg

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own to tell us a bit more about yourself and what has led up to your surgery.

To start a new thread, click on the "Hip" link on the blue nav bar at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the link for the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side, you will see an orange button "Post Thread" in it. Click on this and a screen will come up to start your new thread. Enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet. Then scroll down to the reply box and start typing your post, which can be as long as you need it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We recommend you take time to register for our 2020 Joint Replacement Awareness Day to be held on Saturday, May 9th. This FREE online conference brings together surgeons, patients and other medical personnel to provide education and information important to any joint surgery patient. Plus, you'll have the ability to ask your questions to any of the participants LIVE during the broadcast.

04 March 2020 Fernie (Her second), RTHRajr, Suesf88
05 March 2020 alex17

09 March 2020 Skins_fan
10 March 2020 Reluctant hippy
11 March 2020 tejubeha
16 March 2020 newhip320
18 March 2020 Rosalita, blank13
23 March 2020 timeforanewhip
25 March 2020 dunestar, Susan424, gavinmac (ORIF)
31 March 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
march 22.jpg

@Rosalita , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum, if you haven't already done so. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

march 31.jpg

@Skins_fan , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

My surgery date is now set for March 11th, 2020. I am once again a March Musketeer (I was a March Musketeer for my knee replacement. I will undergo a Left THR, Anterior Approach.

march 22.jpg

@tejubeha , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum, if you haven't already done so. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

My THR surgery is scheduled for March 23. I am still feeling undecided - usually feel okay, just a bit tender - but if I walk more than a couple of miles I'm in agony. Is it really going to be okay? What if sometihing goes wrong!!!? 60 years old, and can't believe it!

march 31.jpg

@timeforanewhip , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Hello Bonesmart !

I had a knee replacement back in Feb 2013 and I honestly believe this site saved my life (or at least helped me through an incredibly tough time!).

Now I am back for a new hip - 4 March.

I look forward to getting to know the site again and the great members.

Now, I must really change that superwoman avatar! :)

Fern
x

march 103.png

@Fernie , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

I am now having surgery for left hip replacement March 25th @ 7:30 a.m. So...you can add me to the list...sigh!

march 100.jpg

@dunestar , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

march 38.jpg

@blank13 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

My name is Patti I'm 53 in Bakersfield , CA surgery will be March 18, 2020 full right hip replacement. I'm just learning to navigate this forum , so if I repeat or mess up , oops my bad....

march 38.jpg

@blank13 , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

march 36.jpg

@Funnypug , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

march 84.jpg

@Reluctant hippy , you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

Hello,

I am 28 years old and I am having a THR on my right hip. My surgery date is March 5th.

Alex

march 105.jpg

@alex17, you have been officially added to the March surgery list and are now a March Musketeer!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom