2020 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams 2.jpg

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!
Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 2020 Miradox, aawhite205 , Reh63 , agilitymom (Revision)
02 June 2020 Happym
03 June 2020 Scootermom,
04 June 2020 jean6183, Quiltmom, RLP, Jannie196
05 June 2020 BobM
09 June 2020 Kaline56
11 June 2020 Take a Knee, TKAA (Bilateral PKR), Guinavere (PKR)
12 June 2020 bs27, Palmettomom3 , Joser (Arthroscopy)
15 June 2020 Glendannp, Dizzy, Tennis1
16 June 2020 dcoletx63 (Second),
17 June 2020 ArmyVet (Revision), Khaspi, chopperman1205 (his second), Akampita
18 June 2020 Bum Knee, Silverbullet , JJM ,
19 June 2020 Gottamove, Babynow (knee fusion)
23 June 2020 Wwjmaj (PKR), Bekismom (her second)
24 June 2020 SpaceGirl, New Knee Mama
25 June 2020 GJP (Revision), Chanie
29 June 2020 Cakes 2114 (Second stage Revision TKR), ab1001 (Bilateral)
30 June 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
june 1.jpg
@Happym , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Thank you! So happy to have found this forum; my TKR is scheduled for June 2, 2020. I’m very excited and trying to learn as much as I can.

[
june 69.jpg

@ArmyVet , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Can I please be switch to May. New 1stage surgery date is May 4.
Thank you:)

I will make the change, @Cakes2114 . Thank you for letting us know.
I hope your surgery goes ahead in May. :fingersx:

june 51.jpg

@GJP , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

]

Hi, my TKR is scheduled for June 1, 2020. I am very uncertain about whether to proceed so I hope I can learn from others here.

Thanks, Miradox

june 74.jpg

@Miradox , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 23.jpg

@aawhite205 , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Starting a new thread and posting

My new surgery date is 6/3. It was originally set for 4/3. RTKR

june 1.jpg

@Nelly , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Reactions: RLP
june 69.jpg

@Take a Knee , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 54.jpg

@SpaceGirl , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads