Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

2020 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams 2.jpg

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!
Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 2020 Miradox, aawhite205 ,
02 June 2020 Happym
03 June 2020 Nelly
11 June 2020 Take a Knee
16 June 2020 dcoletx63 (Second),
17 June 2020 ArmyVet (Revision)
18 June 2020
24 June 2020 SpaceGirl
25 June 2020 GJP (Revision)
29 June 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
june 1.jpg
@Happym , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Happym

Country
Thank you! So happy to have found this forum; my TKR is scheduled for June 2, 2020. I’m very excited and trying to learn as much as I can.

ArmyVet

Country
Sigh... Revision x2 June 17... Now with a Stryker knee replacement...

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
[
june 69.jpg

@ArmyVet , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Cakes2114

Country
Can I please be switch to May. New 1stage surgery date is May 4.
Thank you:)

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I will make the change, @Cakes2114 . Thank you for letting us know.
I hope your surgery goes ahead in May. :fingersx:

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
june 51.jpg

@GJP , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

]

Miradox

Country
Hi, my TKR is scheduled for June 1, 2020. I am very uncertain about whether to proceed so I hope I can learn from others here.

Thanks, Miradox

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@Miradox - Is your surgery scheduled for June or July 1st? You have written 7/1/2020 in your signature.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
june 74.jpg

@Miradox , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

aawhite205

Country
Hello, my bilateral TKR is scheduled for June 1st...I am glad I found this site.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
june 23.jpg

@aawhite205 , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Starting a new thread and posting

Nelly

Country
My new surgery date is 6/3. It was originally set for 4/3. RTKR

Pumpkln

Country
june 1.jpg

@Nelly , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Take a Knee

Country
Thanks for all the great information. TKR June 11th.

Pumpkln

Country
june 69.jpg

@Take a Knee , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
june 54.jpg

@SpaceGirl , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
ladyk
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom