2020 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
sun-jpg.30922

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!

Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams 2.jpg

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 2020 jliz326, Melmax2
02 June 2020 Sunbeam62,
03 June 2020 Chrismcd, Jenlyn72 , Atallcool (Bursectomy & ITB Release), Lovemypup , Dee62
04 June 2020 Linda1
05 June 2020 okiediver (psoas release)
08 June 2020 JannieC, Tilda
09 June 2020 CCIE, jpg717 ,
10 June 2020 Shonuff, sundae ,
11 June 2020 beach73
12 June 2020 KisstheskyBrace
16 June 2020 sfbaylover
!7 June 2020 Nickelpede
22 June 2020 Magwag450 , okie68 , Sunnydale ,
23 June 2020 Petlover1 (her second), Hipster-2 (her second) ,
24 June 2020 ANP63 , Hipster-2 (her second)
25 June 2020 RGS
26 June 2020 Softtail
29 June 2020 Pink Peony, Hibb1016 ,

june 19.jpg
@jliz326 , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Hi all! My THR is scheduled for June 1. I had my right hip replaced in November 2012. I’m very interested to see the advancements that have taken place in the interim. This forum was so helpful to me in 2012 and after.

june 28.jpg

@sfbaylover , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

My RTHR is scheduled for June 9th, I'm ready!

may 14.jpg
june 29.jpg @CCIE , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 71.jpg
june 29.jpg @Magwag450 , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 63.jpg
june 29.jpg
@JannieC , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

june 44.jpg
@okiediver ,
you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

june 68.jpg
@okie68 ,
you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 62.jpg
@Sunbeam62 , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 69.jpg

@Pink Peony , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hi
I am having a ceramic on ceramic hip resurfacing on 6 June. It is a trial, but because of my relatively young age (one cool thing about all this - haven't been young in a while) my surgeon is recommending it, and I am grateful that I have the opportunity to have it. Has anyone else had this?

I am in Brisbane Australia

june 44.jpg

@Chappy , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 28.jpg

@KisstheskyBrace , you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back