2020 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
sparklers-27-jpg.50515

Welcome July Sparklers....all those who are getting a new knee joint (or both knees) in the month of July!

Join our team and enjoy the company of other folks who will be going through surgery and recovery right with you. The team approach really helps because you can support each other through similar experiences.

So post here and officially begin to develop that sparkling new personality....the one that smiles a lot because arthritis pain is gonna be GONE!!

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!

july-sparklers-jpg.31286

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 2020 Rick951 (PKR) , Annemarie999 (Bilateral), Ithaka (Bilateral) , GenomeGenie , Kagabor
06 July 2020 amynewleftknee, vtxladybug (PKR), Callie Mae , Musicbird (Bilateral PFR) , Mrs. Ciz ,
07 July 2020 Merritts Mimi
08 July 2020 pwsharpe, Apms90 , Molly C , Sailing Girl ,
09 July 2020 barrj46 (PKR)
13 jULY 2020 Wheat thin, Pmob
14 July 2020 Mamamoe (Bilateral), Leannemct
15 July 2020 napper (Revision)
16 July 2020 Mamie (Revision),
20 July 2020 Susu123 (her second)
21 July 2020 Revision lefty (Revision), Shersstew , LynettteCly ,
22 July 2020 bertschb (his second), N6dfq , Dustier ,
24 July 2020 Martini
27 July 2020 webbiecindy (Revision), Rander1, bibi (2nd Revision), capecoral
29 July 2020 aquamarine117 (Revision)
30 July 2020 doodlebug60 (his second)

Last edited by a moderator:
july 51.jpg
@Rick951 , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar located under the blue toolbar at the top of the page, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I am currently scheduled for my Left knee PKR / TKR on July 1st. This was scheduled before all of the Covid -19 issues. My Right PKR is doing very well! I hope my left is in good enough shape for a matching set of Medial PKRs. If not I will get a TKR on the left. My OS is VERY good! I will leave the decision up to him.

july 40.jpg

@napper , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar located under the blue toolbar at the top of the page, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

I just received a surgery date for my right knee replacement on July 6. I had my left knee replaced 5 summers ago. I'm nervous about having two artificial knees.

july 60.jpg

@amynewleftknee , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

So, you say start my own thread. Does that mean in here, the July Sparklers?

july 51.jpg

@pwsharpe , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

july 60.jpg

@bertschb , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

july 64.png

@capecpral , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Hello, my PKR date is July 6th. I'm getting a little nervous because I don't know what to expect as far as recovery.

1592057272676.png

@vtxladybug , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

My surgery was moved to July 14

july sparklers 6.jpg

@Mamamoe , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

july 61.jpg

@Wheat thin , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Finally LTKR rescheduled for July 14th. Ohhh boy, been a long few years, with two repairs prior. I pray I heal quickly and get back in the saddle ASAP post surgery!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mexicaliaguilas
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom