2020 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

july 55.jpg

@Cisne , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar located under the blue toolbar at the top of the page, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

july 41.jpg

@lopat , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar located under the blue toolbar at the top of the page, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hi everyone! I'm having my right hip replaced on July 22. This is my first one!

sparklers 17.jpg

@tehdarwinator , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

july sparklers 9.jpg

@arroyo65 , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

My surgery date has changed to August 11th if a mod can take me off. I wanted to be a SPARKLER!

Thank you for letting us know your changed date, @GimpyGal. I've added you to the August Hot Shots and I will remove you from the July Sparklers.

Hi all! My surgery has been denied by my insurance company. So, I'll need to do PT/injections before moving forward. Seems silly to me because neither will grow cartilage or fix my labrum. Thanks, and I wish everyone well!
Michele

I'm sorry to hear that, @Cisne . It seems that some insurance companies require you to go through all the non-surgery options first, regardless of whether or not they help. It seems daft to me, but there it is.

You could try asking your surgeon to intercede on your behalf - just once in a while, I think this can help the insurance company to change its opinion.

I'll remove your name from the surgery list. Do come back to us when you've got a new surgery date, which I'm sure you will have eventually.

sparklers 12.jpg

@Makatie , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Hi all! My surgery has been denied by my insurance company. So, I'll need to do PT/injections before moving forward. Seems silly to me because neither will grow cartilage or fix my labrum. Thanks, and I wish everyone well!
Michele
Oh my gosh. What a nightmare. I fear the same thing but my hip is so bad I don't think I could rehab my knee. I wish you the best.

POLITE REMINDER:
Being a team member will allow you to share your questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another support and encouragement; vent, whine, and shed some tears, if necessary; and have some fun and laughs together. Please use your own pre op thread for these conversations. This thread is not for pre op updates, questions, chatter or supporting each other.

firecracker 31.jpg

@Dogmother and @Linda1 , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

july 51.jpg

@MoonRiverplayer , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

july 41.jpg

@ebair23 and @nicki2377 , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

july sparklers 3.jpg

@limpy7 , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

I'm having my THR (right hip) on Tuesday, July 28th.
My hip has served me well and I'm very appreciative of it,
But all relationships must end at some point.:loll:

july 54.jpg

@ruetheday , you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom