• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

2020 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
January marks many "new beginnings" and so it will be for those of you having joint replacement surgery this month!

You have hit the January Jackpot!!

If you're having surgery in January, please post here and join the group. It is so helpful to have the support of others who will go through the waiting for surgery and recovery along with you. Get to know each other and you may just end up with a new friend or two who can share your experiences.

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 2020
15 January 2019 PomChiMom, Mudge
22 January 2020 Lindylee (her second)
29 January 2020 Namaste42

Last edited by a moderator:

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
jackpot 19.jpg

@Lindylee , you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

Welcome o the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

PomChiMom

Country
Hello all!

Just registered to this site today. I have my right TKR scheduled for January 15, 2020 and would like to join this group. Thank you!

PomChiMom

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
happy winter.jpg

@PomChiMom , you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

Welcome o the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Mudge

Country
Hi, all. I’m scheduled 1/15/20, but am starting to worry that my knee isn’t really bad enough to operate! But then I hobble down the stairs or move my knee 1mm the wrong direction and gasp and think surgery is a great idea. Good luck to all!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
jackpot 38.jpg

@Mudge , you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

PS: I've copied your post into the
Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area , where people will talk about your concerns.

Namaste42

Country
I just scheduled my first knee for 1/29! Nervous and excited!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
falling snow.jpg

@Namaste42 , you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Nightingale
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom