2020 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

Going in February 10 for L TKR

download1.png

@grizz , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

My Bilateral Total Knee replacements will happen on 12th February 2020.
I am looking forward to sharing my experience with other Total Knee Replacement Warriors.
I look forward to joining the February 2020 surgery forum. Thank you

download2.png

@Jade , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

images5.jpg

@Lovetobike , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

feb 37.jpg

@Joy1 , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb 71.jpg

@LAman , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

So happy to find that there is a forum for this! Having my left TKR on Thursday, February 6th!

feb 83.jpg

@Soozie , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb 15.jpg

@Pamx2 , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Snoopy valentine.png

@eliza61nyc , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb 47.jpg

@Finally , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Hi,

My left knee replacement is scheduled for February 12, 2020. It’s the second time around for me—my right knee was done a little under two years ago.

feb 38.jpg

@Winner , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

images3.jpg

@Aj67 , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

feb 71.jpg

@Cjackso21 , you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Thanks for adding me to the Feb. list but I have actually had a thread going for many years. To be honest, it was a bit difficult to find my previous thread after this latest revision. I did find it and added to it. Think you can find it at https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/need-advice-for-6th-revision.56323/. Was I supposed to start a new one? Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mtcwp