2020 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

feb 12.jpg

@Orel Aquila , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. The thread you need is here:

https://bonesmart.org/forum/view/hip-surgery-pre-op-area.4/

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

My surgery date has been changed from January 28 to February 6. Can someone please update my profile? I was rarin' to go next week, but circumstances beyond my control have necessitated this change. Frustrated and disappointed? Yep, :boohoo:a little (OK, more than a little; I've been having a day-long pity party), but happy to join this nice group of February valentines:martini:.

P.S. There needs to be a heart emoticon!

feb 53.jpg

@Stripey , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list and removed from the January list! Thank you for letting us know. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. The thread you need is here:

https://bonesmart.org/forum/view/hip-surgery-pre-op-area.4/

feb.90.jpg

@brucerit , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Hi all, new member here. I’m Benjamin, male 43 Adelaide South Australia.

I’m a youngster at this party but nevertheless I’ll be having a mini posterior THR on the 26th of February with Dr David Campbell at the Glenelg community Hospital. Look forward to being part of the feb crew.

feb 40.jpg

@B3nzaah , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

My Bilateral Total Knee replacements will happen on 12th February 2020.
I am looking forward to sharing my experience with other Total Knee Replacement Warriors.
I look forward to joining the February 2020 surgery forum. Thank you

@Jade - You've posted in the Hip Replacement thread. I'll copy your post to the Knee Replacement list and add your name there.

feb 7.jpg

@connie.m , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Just found this forum a couple of days ago, and reading it voraciously. It has already been extremely helpful as I try to wrap my head around the idea that this is happening. My right THR is scheduled for February 19.

Last edited:
images4.jpg

@scorow , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 40.jpg

@Vaachek , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 70.png

@Jolene2013 , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! Your name is the first to be added. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 73.jpg

@Julesbob , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! Your name is the first to be added. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 53.jpg

@Aura Gypsy , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Hi I'm Marlie and scheduled for left hip surgery (posterior) this coming Monday, February 17.

images5.jpg

@Marlie , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 37.jpg

@Elizabeth41172 , @nazo12 , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts