2020 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
ai513-photobucket-com_albums_t338_shadymomma2008_smileythrowingkisses-gif.48073

Time to get our group of Valentines going for February.

If you are having surgery this month, please post on this thread and join the team. It's always better to have others going through surgery and recovery with you!

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28245

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own to tell us a bit more about yourself and what has led up to your surgery.

To start a new thread, click on the "Knee" link on the blue nav bar at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the link for the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side, you will see an orange button "Post Thread" in it. Click on this and a screen will come up to start your new thread. Enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet. Then scroll down to the reply box and start typing your post, which can be as long as you need it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

04 February 2020 fitzgerald
03 February 2020 Joeml430
06 February 2020 kymamaw, Stripey (Her second), Vaachek
07 February 2020 Orel Aquila (Bilateral)
10 February 2020 brucerit, Elizabeth41172 (her second)
12 February 2020 fisaly, Jobaby
13 February 2020 Dmultis2611, connie.m, nazo12 (her second)
14 February 2020 Aura Gypsy
17 February 2020 Marlie
18 February 2020 BIGDOG, Jolene2013
19 February 2020 scorow
21 February 2020 Julesbob
24 February 2020 Redd
26 February 2020 B3nzaah, Sweetpea39
27 February 2020

feb 70.png

@Funnypug , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! Your name is the first to be added. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

feb 74.jpg

@Eman85 , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Thank you for letting me know I'd made a mistake. I'll remove your name from the February 2020 list. :flwrysmile:

February 6, 2020 will be my right hip replacement. Two knees to follow, maybe.

feb 53.jpg

@kymamaw , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 38.jpg

@fitzgerald , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 59.jpg

@BIGDOG , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 74.jpg

@Dmultis2611 , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 59.jpg

@Redd , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 53.jpg

@skye_56 , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Hi there everyone. Unbelievably glad I found this site. I have been suffering from AVN in my left hip diagnosed in November with the head of my femur collapsed and the joint space all but gone.
It would be nice to get in touch with others that are needing their THR due to AVN. I'm quite nervous about it.
I am set for surgery February 7th.
Best of luck to everyone. :)

feb 70.png

@fisaly , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! Your name is the first to be added. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

feb 64.jpg

@dunestar , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Hi, I'm Joanna and I have just heard my date for my bilateral hip replacement surgery is Friday 7th February! I'm 45 and in living in England and now I have a date for my operation it all seems very real and I need to get my head together and work out what recovery will look like for me. Is there a thread for introductions? I'm looking forward to chatting with other people in a similar situation to me!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
007Knee
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom