Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

2020 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States

Is April the month you plan to find the pot of gold at the end of your rainbow? Congratulations!!! And we invite you to join the BoneSmart group, April Rainbows. As a team, you will have people like yourself going through surgery at the same time to talk with. We find this works really well to deal with concerns and provide support to each other.

Let us know your surgery date and join the group!

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

rainbow 3.jpg

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement.

Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:

Starting a new thread and posting

Take a look at the instructions and, if you still need help, post here and we'll help get you started.t

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We recommend you take time to register for our 2020 Joint Replacement Awareness Day to be held on Saturday, May 9th. This FREE online conference brings together surgeons, patients and other medical personnel to provide education and information important to any joint surgery patient. Plus, you'll have the ability to ask your questions to any of the participants LIVE during the broadcast.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

01 April 2020
06 April 2020 ANP63
14 April 2020 yoga&hike,
20 April 2020 Dennis Celery, Geegee
21 April 2020 cannygirl
22 April 2020 Suzibmy1
30 April 2020 HipsterMum (her second)

Last edited by a moderator:

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
april 1.jpg
@ANP63 , you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar directly under the blue toolbar, click on "Help & Information", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennis Celery

Country
Left THR scheduled for April 20. Right THR tentatively six weeks later. Pain in both is becoming unbearable, really want to get this done! Surgeon performs these as outpatient. I'm concerned about remaining awake with the epidural, seems like there will be some "interesting" sounds being made. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,
Dennis Celery

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
april 63.jpg

Dennis Celery , you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white toolbar directly under the blue toolbar, click on "Help & Information", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
april 10.jpg

@Suzibmy1 , you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Suzibmy1

Country
I want to join April Rainbows. Not sure how?? Scheduled Surgery for April 22

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@Suzibmy1 - Have a ,look at the post above yours and you'll see that I've already joined you to the group.

Please remember that the monthly team threads are primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual threads.

cannygirl

LTKR December 11, 2017
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am not sure if this is where I should post. I have surgery date of 21st April THR Right Hip. I had a TKR Left knee 2 years ago

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
april 58.jpg

@cannygirl , you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

yoga&hike

Country
Hi there,

I have THR right hip surgery scheduled for April 14th and would like to be added to the April list. THANK YOU!

YH

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
april 110.jpg

@yoga&hike , You are now officially an April Rainbow!

yoga&hike

Country
Thank you and hi to the other April rainbows!

cannygirl

LTKR December 11, 2017
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello Which is the ‘proper forum’ for me to start posting for my hip? A couple of years ago, when having my Left TKR, I had quite a problem as I use mobile devices and this seemed to cause problems. I found the forum SO helpful last time that I really want to use it on this occasion from the start.

Pumpkln

Country
april 58.jpg

@cstinchcomb , you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
april 85.jpg

@HipsterMum , you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Pumpkln

Country
april 110.jpg

@Geegee , You are now officially an April Rainbow!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Harryrightknee
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom