2019 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States

Welcome to our September surgery team....the September Sapphires. Like the precious gems you all are, you're going to be marking the changing seasons with a big change in your life.

So join together for support and look ahead to those wonderful new days with your new joints - pain free and happy!!! Post your surgery dates here and use this thread to make some new friends and surgery buddies.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

header-jpg.32155

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here are the instructions you need to do this:

To start a new thread, hover your mouse "Hip" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Pre Op". On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

06 September 2019 kfisher119
09 September 2019 SugarMonky, Hipster64
10 September 2019 nancyjo, RinTinTin, KarenKat
17 September 2019 321Evie
18 September 2019 BionicLegs
19 September 2019 midouri

sept 133.jpg
@321Evie, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

I am set for Sept. 10 and nervous! Are hips easier then both knees. Those went amazing well and I love them!

sept 21.jpg
@nancyjo, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. And yes, hips are easier than knees!

sept 97.jpg
@kfisher119, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. And yes, hips are easier than knees!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care

sept 156.jpg
@SugarMonky, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

sept 118.jpg
@BionicLegs, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

My first hip replacement is set for Sept. 10... the other one for Dec.
Don't know what to think about all of it. I've been reading posts here and feel encouraged.

sept 129.jpg
@RinTinTin, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Thank you for adding me! I love the Kangaroo!
I have been MIA as my computer died so trying to navigate through my phone [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard from the ortho. Barring any unforeseen circumstances due to my 7/15 right THR, my left THR has been scheduled for 9/9, which is quicker than I thought. Will update you if any changes occur. If all goes well, my life will be reclaimed even sooner than I thought! :egypdance:

sept 146.jpg
@Hipster64, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

sept 108.jpg
@midouri, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Hi could you add me to your list please ?
Left THR 10th September 2019
Thank you x

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mtcwp
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom