2019 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scheduled for October 28th

Hi Everyone! I’m getting a total right knee replacement on October 8th!! So excited

I'm returning to BoneSmart a bit earlier than I had planned. I had my first RTKR on May 6 and have been doing well. I was scheduled for my LTKR on Nov 25, but my surgeon called yesterday with a cancellation for Monday, Oct 7 and so here I go about 6 weeks earlier. Not looking forward to those first 2-3 weeks, but I am hoping that this next result will be as good as the first one has been.

oct 8.jpg
@Sara61, @AliceO, @LeosLady, and @Rather, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

oct 8.jpg
@PinckneyJ, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

oct 8.jpg
@fatcat54, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

oct 8.jpg
@cleartoday, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
oct 80.png

@efawest You have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

I am having a TKR on 10/14

oct 80.png

@efawest You have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

oct 8.jpg

@Deige and @Jyoti you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

oct 80.png

@crooked1 You have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Thank you for the welcome. 8 am totally lost here. TKR Oct. 24th.

I receive a note stating I am not authorized to start a thread

oct 80.png

@Gthandr You have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Thank you for this website and this forum. Having right TKR on October 30th. Feeling petrified. Been reading a lot on this website and within these forums. Reading is helpful. Looking forward to following others and providing support! Thank you!

oct 8.jpg

@tlfiore

you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Looking forward to reading these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks