2019 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shewolf38, I have removed you from the October surgery list----will be putting you on the August list.

October 28 is my date

oct 80.png
@caredFL, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

oct 100.jpg
@Minnie77, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

oct 42.jpg
@Jyoti, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Hi everyone, finally decided what I was going to do and my TLKR is October 31, yikes Halloween....thinking of drawing a pumpkin on that knee on surgery day.

Right knee replacement scheduled for October 1, 2019

I'm getting LTKR October 7. Scared out of my wits. I'm really glad I found this forum.

Right TKR October 15, 2019 - ready to roll

I am having total knee replacement on my right knee on October 7th, two days before my 43rd Birthday. I am hoping this is the best present I ever get myself! I have severe osteoarthritis in that knee and have had arthroscopy surgery on it twice in the last 21 years, the last one being August of last year. I am extremely nervous to have this done but excited to get back to me. Before it flared up last year I was walking 5-7 miles every morning before work and I have missed doing that and having "me" time! I am ready to get back to being an active person again!!

Total left knee replacement scheduled for October 21, 2019.

October 11th is my date for right total knee replacement.

Ok, so now I figured out how to reply. I feel like such a doofus. My surgery date is October 3

Scheduled for TKR
I just fought out today after looking at Xrays that my other knee is bone on bone. Oct. 9th is my day I want to get it done so I can have two new knees.
Right now my activities are limited.
So now I will take out my notes from 2 yrs ago.

My surgery date is October 2nd. Not sure how to use this site. Am I in the correct place? Kaiser Ontario in California. Left knee, bowed inward with total loss of cartilage.

I have just added the following members to the October 2019 knee surgery team. I apologize for this taking so long, but bottomshollow, who usually takes care of this, has been off the forum for a while with some personal issues.
If you haven't started a thread for yourself in the Knee Pre-Op forum, please do and tell us a bit more about how you got to this point in your joint replacement journey. There will be plenty of members and staff to talk with you about any questions or concerns you may have prior to your surgery. Welcome to BoneSmart!

@tutters
@eaglemom
@flacie1
@minnflor
@mduda
@bamccull56
@CatLover76
@oregonlass
@iroshe
@Codynanny
@linney619
@Musical

@pdlinda, I have moved you to the October Knee team. Thanks for your patience!

Having my first LKTR on the 10th of October in Portugal discovered this forum last night and already feel more reassured.
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member