• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

2019 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States

It's time to get our team together and start the train headin' down the track for the month of October - The October Fall Feisties are ready to roll!

If you are having surgery in October, please post here and cheer each other on. We're looking for a great group of soon-to-be feisty knee recovery patients ready to move on with their lives. :dancy:

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

To start a new thread, hover your mouse over "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on either the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

01 October 2019 tnyogi (bilateral), minnflor, PinckneyJ (revision)
02 October 2019 eaglemom, Musical, Germaine2
03 October 2019 fatcat54, tutters, Sophie21
04 October 2019 pdlinda,
07 October 2019 mduda, Catlover76, Rather, lablover64, Loved2Dance
08 October 2019 LeosLady
09 October 2019 Minnie77 (bilateral), Codynanny, Linney619, pdlinda, Happygirl
10 October 2019 LindaO, Jyoti, Sara61
11 October 2019 iroshe
14 October 2019 Hoppy Nanny, cleartoday, Deige
15 October 2019 bamccull56, Nixie
17 October 2019 crooked1
22 October 2019 Nothappy
24 October 2019 Gthander
23 October 2019 efawest (bilateral)
28 October 2019 caredFL, AliceO
29 October 2019 jg31919
30 October 2019 tlfiore, Cat_Girl
31 October 2019 flacie1, fatcat54, fbb, Pghkid

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
oct 115.png
@fatcat54, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

linney619

Country
I just fought out today after looking at Xrays that my other knee is bone on bone. Oct. 9th is my day I want to get it done so I can have two new knees.
Right now my activities are limited.
So now I will take out my notes from 2 yrs ago.

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
oct 8.jpg
@linney619, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
0ct 72.png
@pdlinda, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
oct 11.jpg
@Nothappy, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

tnyogi

Country
October 1, 2019 Bilteral knee replacement

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
oct 67.jpg
@tnyogi, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

LindaO

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Revision- right TKR revision
October 10, 2019
All aboard!!!

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
oct 86.png
@LindaO, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Right Knee Replacement booked for 14th October [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shewolf38

Country
Right Knee Replacement scheduled for October 17! (two days before our 34th wedding anniversary! LOL)

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
oct 12.jpg
@Hoppy Nanny, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
oct 116.jpg
@Shewolf38, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Shewolf38

Country
Thank you so much for the welcome!

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks @bottomshollow
I’m 5 months post 2nd THR & am not looking forward to TKR in October but... it’s got to be gone... so looking forward to the knee side!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shewolf38

Country
Well friends, I got the call today. My knee replacement has been rescheduled for August 29! I’m going to go to that post and join you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
ScottBGKY
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom