BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

2019 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Aug 2, 2019.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    Here's the thread for all you folks who have surgery scheduled for the month of November. You are the soon-to-be November Nimbles!!! May your dreams be filled with nimble thoughts of your new joint(s) in action!

:dancy: [​IMG]

Please post and join the November Nimbles. You're going to make quite a team!!!

2. bottomshollow

Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 November 2019 Kzena615
    21 November 2019 wombat

3. wombat

wombat new member

Glad to see the November pre-op is started. Thanks!

My date is November 21st. TKR left knee. Runner for 40 years, bone on bone at the moment.

Looking forward to getting this done!

4. bottomshollow

Nov 37.jpg @wombat, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

5. Kzena615

Kzena615 new member

I’m having TKR right knee on November 4. I’m bone on bone and had a tibial tubular osteotomy on my knee about 20 years ago. My problem is primarily patellar knee cap arthritis. I expect to do the second at some point.i too am looking forward to getting this done.

6. bottomshollow

Nov 28.jpg @Kzena615, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!