2019 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

I’m already a november nimble... I had tkr on nov 4

I'm sorry, @Kzena615 - I posted your notification in the Hip Replacement November Nimbles by mistake. Your name is now in the Knee Replacement November Nimbles list. Sorry about the mix-up.

Nov 34.jpg

@Chrismcd , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre-Op forum.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Can you officially add me. I had my surgery Nov5, 2019

Nov 34.jpg

@GermanQueen , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre-Op forum.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Nov 84.jpg

@Somsteve , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 73.jpg

@Eman85 , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

nov cat 4.jpg

@gianni , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Well I’ve finally bitten the bullet and accepted I need a left hip replacement with the op scheduled for 30th November with Job Conroy at Harrogate & District NHS FT Hospital.
Just a quickie. What are the chances of me attending a graduation ceremony 12 days post op??

fall-tree-clipart-2019-30.jpg

@Kk1118 , @Crooklyn , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Last edited:
Nov 54.jpg

@FiremanSam , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre-Op forum. People will answer your question there.

Nov 33.jpg

@Noel10 , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre-Op forum, if you haven't already done so.

Nov 16.jpg

@gavinmac , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre-Op forum, if you haven't already done so.

Nov 63.jpg

@MESP , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 38.jpg

@Boneyfi , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 55.jpg

@ElCapitano,
you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.

Nov 1.jpg

@Kevmo , you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back