• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

2019 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!

header 1.jpg

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and we will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 November 2019 Mutwa
13 November 2019 leeja
15 November 2019 Anniec19
19 November 2019 LynnSW, tessa
21 November 2019 Funnypug
25 November 2019 Dmcfad2

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
Nov 55.jpg
@Anniec19, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
@Annie19 ... we're here to answer questions and address any concerns you may have about your upcoming surgery. You might want to start a thread in our Hip Pre-Op forum to discuss how things are going for you leading up to surgery.

Mutwa

Country
November 5. Posterior.

Decided to go with it when told that ceramic on plastic now lasts 30 years. I am 67.

Paul

OP
OP
BoneSmart

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
Nov 1.jpg
@Mutwa, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Dhall

Country
Surgery set for November 25th. I will be happy to be pain free from my hip. I'll have to work on the knee next, I suppose. One thing at a time.

aja8888

Country
I'm scheduled for 11/18, but for the last month + the hip area pain has been reduced to just a small annoyance. I'm guessing the arthritis is the real issue as the XRay did not show any bone on bone, only a few small bone spurs. I'm considering cancelling the surgery as I have been walking 10,000 - 15,000 steps per day for a good while now. I am 76 and had the other hip replaced 11 years ago.

I don't know what to do about this.....maybe wait until things get worse....or maybe they won't and I can just live with minor arthritic pain?

BooBooButt

Country
I'm with Mutwa & Dhall, November 5th and scared to death
OOPS Dhall is November 25th and my surgery will be November 5th - (Election Day in US)
"Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
"

Last edited:

BooBooButt

Country
I'm with Mutwa & Dhall, November 5th and scared to death
No duh. Fear comes in waves. Fortunately, tomorrow I go to an Irish music retreat and can take my mind off it.
duh? most of my online sites I am DeWitch and when I say/do something stupid I sign off as DuhWitch. So I really don't know how to take your response - YES, I am scared since I avoided doctors at all cost for many years and have been fine and healed myself of things they never helped me with but now I can't. Plus I have a rescue dog who really needs ME and is terrified of men and she will be left at home with two.

BigDogMom

Country
Hi, I am having bi lateral hip replacement on 11/26. It seems lik that since I committed to the surgery my hips are really painful

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Kurt_H
Recent bookmarks

Trending hash tags