2019 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

I’m having bilateral computer assisted minimally invasive TKR March 20 and nervous as I could be. Put off for 10 years but can’t any longer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

musk-2-jpg.18241
musk-1-jpg.18242

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March 2019 Tricialen, Bionic, p928s, Queenrona
04 March 2019 kimmer11, coffeemom (partial), possum65 (bilateral), Macmom3
05 March 2019 StephanneW
06 March 2019 JDinCT, tejubeha (partial), Dkm, GramNina, Kctsh2019, JV15 (partial), Kctsh2019
07 March 2019 julie1968, catkin69 (partial), Jolease (revision PKR to TKR), HelloMako (partial), snoots
08 March 2019 robert johnson, Dodger, Kajon
12 March 2019 Raksha1 (partial)
13 March 2019 Stretchy, gigimom
14 March 2019 ldev96
18 March 2019 Irish471 (partial)
19 March 2019 Bionic, Needknee
20 March 2019 mature mama, Alloyssius
21 March 2019 CorpHippie, emOceans
22 March 2019 Lizziebeth
25 March 2019 Cici65, 45acp (bilateral)
26 March 2019 jbonte (partial)

march 36.jpg
@Alloyssius, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

march 56.jpg
@Raksha1, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

march 84.jpg
@Macmom3, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

I’m having bilateral computer assisted minimally invasive TKR March 20 and nervous as I could be. Put off for 10 years but can’t any longer

24 hours out, nervous as can be despite 10 surgeries on feet and knees from athletic injuries . Hoping “Stark Industries” new knees are the best!!

Any tips? Was told should eat pineapple but also read it may increase bleeding??

March 26th I'm having an PKR.
Patellofemoral replacement with mosaicplasty / osteochandral autograph transfer (OATS). Getting super nervous now but I've had it scheduled since January; after I had an exploratory arthroscopy was done on November 30th.

march 73.jpg
@jbonte, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 26.jpg
@p928s, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Had a knee replacement on March 14th, 8 days out.

Just returned home from bilateral knee replacement. Went Better than I expected. On pain meds but PT 2 1/2 hours after surgery and took it slower.
Today’s PT right knee ROM 4 and 95 degrees
Left knee ROM 1 and 84
Tired s d wondering if anyone reads these. Not wearing glasses so misspelling is most likely
Be Well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

march 3.jpg
@ldev96, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 89.jpg
@Queenrona, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 22.jpg
@gigimom, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 2.jpg
@Lizziebeth, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 31.jpg

@Wood man, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom