BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community

2019 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Dec 3, 2018.

1. GramNina

GramNina new member

United States United States
    I’m scheduled for a left total knee replacement on March 6! Getting the house prepped and figuring out equipment needed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March 2019 Tricialen. Bionic
    04 March 2019 kimmer11, coffeemom (partial)
    05 March 2019 jellycats, Sunnyo
    06 March 2019 JDinCT, tejubeha (partial), Dkm, GramNina
    07 March 2019 julie1968, catkin69 (partial), Jolease (revision PKR to TKR), HelloMako (partial)
    08 March 2019 robert johnson
    13 March 2019 Stretchy
    19 March 2019 Bionic
    21 March 2019 CorpHippie

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bottomshollow

march 25.jpg @GramNina, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care
    !

4. CorpHippie

CorpHippie new member

I have a hot date with a MAKO robotic machine and Dr. Freeman on 3.21!

5. bottomshollow

march 63.jpg @CorpHippie, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

6. bottomshollow

march 40.jpg @Sunnyo, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

7. julie1968

julie1968 junior member

I'm on the March list but has me listed as julie1958. No biggie but I'm 1968. So glad I found this group

8. kimmer11

kimmer11 new member

I am scheduled for TKR of my right knee on March 4th... Ready, but anxious!
    I'm happy to find this forum to learn and follow others who've recently gone through the process.

9. bottomshollow

embarassed.jpg @julie1968, my bad! I have corrected your user name on the first and second page lists.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bottomshollow

march 41.jpg @kimmer11, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

11. coffeemom

coffeemom new member

I'm glad I found this forum! My partial knee replacement is scheduled for March 4th. I'm a planner and want to be as prepared as possible. I'm soooooo looking forward to being active again!

• Like Like x 1
  12. bottomshollow

march 55.jpg @coffeemom, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

13. bottomshollow

march 83.jpg @Tricialen, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

14. Tricialen

Tricialen junior member

Thank you! I hope this time I have the surgery. I am so happy to have found this forum!

15. bottomshollow

march 71.jpg @Bionic , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

16. bottomshollow

march 99.jpg @Jolease, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

17. Jolease

Jolease junior member

Canada Canada
    My revision is scheduled for March 7th . 3 rd surgery in 17 months,same knee!

18. julie1968

julie1968 junior member

I'm with you @Jolease having TKR March 7. Good vibes to you with the surgery and recovery

19. Jolease

Jolease junior member

Canada Canada
    @julie1968 thank-you! I hope the same for you! I’m hoping 3rd times a charm. Can’t say I’m looking forward to it though. But trying to stay positive I’ll have a great outcome this time! :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. HelloMako

HelloMako new member

Scheduled for right PKR (patellofemoral) March 7. My surgeon will be using the Mako robot. I have a really good feeling about it!