2019 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

march 66.jpg
@Katiekat, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care

march 46.jpg
@Trendynan, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

musk-2-jpg.18241
musk-1-jpg.18242

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March lotusbuds, Granny6
04 March 2019 donnar_nh
05 March 2019 Lea61, tamilda, TILTNTURN, trenna
06 March 2019 Atown, Jenniferj
07 March 2019 Newstart70
11 March 2019 tollertwins, zoohouse62 (bilateral)
12 March 2019 Getitout!, KarenJ (revision)
14 March 2019 Rhiannon89
15 March 2019 honeybeast
18 March 2019 RPP
19 March 2019 Katiekat
20 March 2019 Trendynan , Hoppy Nanny
22 March 2019 CRAFTLADY
25 March 2019 Vader619
26 March 2019 Orchid Mom

I'm scheduled for a revision surgery on March 12th. I had my hip replaced in 2011 and Bonesmart was my lifeline!! I'm not too worried this time, since I know what to expect. I had a ceramic replacement, but it seems that the cup part has cracked. Hopefully, this new one will last a bit longer than 8 years!

march 94.jpg
@KarenJ, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

@Rhiannon89 we are here for you! Sending you positive vibes and warm wishes for a successful surgery and recovery! Love the photo of you and your horse!

@Granny6 thank you! I'm going to miss him lots during my recovery! I had to give up riding due to my silly hips, can't wait to be out of pain!

march 74.jpg
@Rhiannon89, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

OOps forgot to reply . I had FHR surgery on 5th March and was home following day . Still suffering a fair amount of bleeding but they tell me that's normal . Thanks All.

I've changed the date in your signature.

march 47.jpg
@TILTNTURN, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 68.jpg
@trenna, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Well, I’m back to the forum ... having 2nd THR on 20th March..
It’s been nearly 6 years since my
last one & Im ready... the pain is really bad... lots has changed on BS I need to have a look around... Last time it was invaluable to my
recovery...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

march 31.jpg
@Hoppy Nanny, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

march 43.jpg
@honeybeast , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom