2019 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Thanks for adding me to this group.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!

july-sparklers-jpg.31286

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 2019 Kurt S, LexiLou, hophop, luvcats, grandma10, TKR virgin
02 July 2019 Bob T
07 July 2019 ApricotPie
08 July 2019 ElanorG, vivianc
09 July 2019 Zommom
10 July 2019 Mick0513, fries, Limpylass
15 July 2019 Patsyo (bilateral)
16 July 2019 quicklabs, mtmtoronto, hoopsgran
17 July 2019 Emilyjean (bilateral)
19 July 2019 cathyf85 (bilateral)
22 July 2019 Steelergal, Blueberry Girl, Relle, Motherbone
23 July 2019 susie21, evewwcs, FitGal
29 July 2019 artichoke, Cynof4

sparklers 26.jpg
@evew
wcs, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

july 56.jpg
@Emilyjean, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hello bone world! Having a right tkr on July 10. My approach is that I am already in recovery. Only a handful of weeks until I am walking pain free.

firecracker 23.jpg
@fries, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

I’ve been lurking here for awhile and finally joined since I’m scheduled for a RTKR on July 16. We’re spending a week at the beach before surgery (planned and paid for long ago) so I hope that will keep the nerves at bay. Looking forward to all the support here!

sparklers 26.jpg
@Blueberry Girl, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Right TKR rescheduled for July 29th. Please pray I stay infection free between now and then!!!

firecracker 33.jpg
@Cynof4, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Hi fellow 'Sparklers'! I am scheduled for RTKR on JUL 23...

july 38.jpg
@FitGal, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

ElanorG, Good luck w your knee!
When you feel up to it, please share experience with posterior tibial tendon share (an Other thread? Not sure).

firecracker 43.jpg
@Limpylass, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Car
e!

july sparklers 6.jpg
@hoopsgran, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care
!

july sparklers 1.jpg
@Patsyo, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Hi. My right knee replacement is booked in for 22nd July. I found this forum a few weeks after having my left knee replacement March 2018. Although I'm still concerned about my upcoming surgery I feel much better prepared than last time because of the great support and advice given to me by my Bonesmart friends.

sparklers 17.jpg
@Relle, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

july 54.jpg
@Motherbone, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom