2019 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Greetings all! I am scheduled for right hip replacement on Feb. 11th. I found this site when I scheduled my surgery last year. The posts are so informative and help to ease the anxiety. I am excited about being pain-free but nervous as heck about the surgery itself. This is not my first major surgery but I cannot remember ever being as nervous as I am now.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28245

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own.To start a new thread, hover your mouse over "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu.Click on either the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

04 February 2019 pikesan
05 February 2019 HipHip2, juliewot
06 February 2019 itsahippy
07 February 2019 bickypeg
08 February 2019 RedMama2
11 February 2019 angelz, digger69
12 February 2019 sequin98
14 February 2019 Ffy
20 Februaary 2019 AngiesHips, Mrs Marlo
25 February 2019 Sarge, Lady mudbug
26 February 2019 51desoto
28 February 2019 SE Florida

feb 71.jpg
@angelz, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hi @bottomshollow Yikes only a few more days to go!
LTHR Scheduled Feb 6th here in the Uk

I’m on what is called the Enhanced Recovery Program so expecting to only be in for a day or so then recovering at home

Little anxious that means it’s down to me to do things right... but you don’t leave until they are happy you know what you’re doing

feb 89.jpg
@itsahippy, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Hi everyone. I'm having my surgery (hip replacement) on Valentine's Day and I don't feel at all ready! I've had orthopaedic surgery before, but never hip surgery, and I was much younger (I'm 49 now).

feb 43.jpg
@Ffy, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Well, it's 2/4 tomorrow, I'm reporting for my hip replacement at 8:30AM with Dr. Chow. Wish me luck! See you on the recovery side!

feb 65.jpg
@bickypeg, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care

I’m 49 too Hippy. You will be great. I’m up and walking with a walker since yesterday after surgery. Except for the meds making it difficult for me to empty bladder, no problems at all.

Leaving the hospital soon! My son just got here to pick me up. Happy and healthy thoughts for all newly bionic friends!

feb.90.jpg
@51desoto, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

My LTHR is scheduled for 11th February. I’m looking forward to being pain free and enjoying hiking again. My life has been so restricted for the last year. I have learnt a lot by reading posts in this forum.

feb 74.jpg
@digger69, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

feb 64.jpg
@AngiesHips, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Hey all, Pikesan here. I’m out of surgery about 4.5 days. I’m only walking with a walker but feeling better and more confident every hour I get up to walk. Other than that, I’m just resting.
Any questions, please ask I’m happy to help!

feb 37.jpg
@juliewot, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

My Right THR is scheduled for February 20th, 2019. I am super anxious as the date approaches. Glad to have found this forum one week before. On my way to read some posts in the library. Thanks in advance for all the information shared.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back