• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

2019 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 70.jpg

@Pghkid , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

ginr

Country
United States United States
Having TKR of my right knee Dec. 10th. Stressed out and worrying about the pain. And sleep, I am not getting enough now but read that it is just as bad after the surgery

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 47.jpg

@ginr , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 3.jpg

@quiltgal888 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Please add Doubletrouble56 Bilateral TKR December 4, 2019

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 42.jpg

@Doubletrouble56 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum, if you haven't already. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 37.jpg

@Nbagurl67 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.
Please tell us the date of your first knee replacement, whether it was a total or a partial, and which knee it was.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum, if you haven't already. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Grandma68

Country
Canada Canada
I have just joined this forum, I never knew about it! I was on a waiting list for TKR of my right knee but asked to be put on the cancellation list. I got a call last week that my new date is THIS THURSDAY, Dec 5th (Instead of late May 2021). As this is so quick, I do not have time to attend the pre-op class or even to have another appointment with my doctor to brief me on exactly what I will need.
Pre-op appointment is tomorrow so I will try and ask a few questions then but I am kind of flying blind and scared to death!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 32.jpg

@Grandma68 , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

I've copied your post into the Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area , so we can advise you without disrupting this thread.

Wen

Country
Greetings:

I'm scheduled for my right knee TKR on December 19th. First one, and hopefully my only one too. Thank you for this forum!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 46.jpg

@NFenske and @Wen , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 64.jpg

@TTBONE , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 58.jpg

@Love2cycle , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 67.jpg

@2020Tracy , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
nova 12.jpg

@Queenbeeh , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Pumpkln

Country
nova 64.jpg

@JohnsonFam316 , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the foruum.
we are here to help in any way we can because we care.

Pumpkln

Country
nova 58.jpg

@JustMe58 , you have been added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
davidmcc
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom