2019 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
Welcome to our latest and all August Hotshots!

aug-logo-1-jpg.72818

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 August 2019 iammom
08 August 2019 mlas
09 August 2019 Leeann630
13 August 2019 animal mom
19 August 2019 mainegirl1

aug 3.jpg
@Ptarmigan, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

fan 2.jpg
@mainegirl1, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Thank you but I don't currently feel like a Hotshot! Looking at your CV I feel like a WIMP! :loll:

aug 14.jpg
@Barbaraj, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Aug 08, 2019

aug 24.jpg
@mlas, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

aug 23.jpg
@iammom, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Well, my surgeon's office just contacted me and asked if I could move my surgery up to July 30th. Guess I'm going from Hotshot to Sparkler!

aug 10.jpg
@Deeship45, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care
!

cooling off 1.jpg
@Leeann630, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

aug 19.jpg
@animal mom, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom