BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community

2019 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Jan 1, 2019.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    [​IMG]

Is April the month you plan to find the pot of gold at the end of your rainbow? Congratulations!!! And we invite you to join the BoneSmart group, April Rainbows. As a team, you will have people like yourself going through surgery at the same time to talk with. We find this works really well to deal with concerns and provide support to each other.

Let us know your surgery date and join the group!

2. bottomshollow

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:

To start a new thread, hover your mouse "HIP" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Pre Op". On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

04 April, 2019 Carriemay60 (hemiarthroplasty)

3. Carriemay60

Carriemay60 graduate

Canada Canada
    I have my surgery date for April 9th! Right Hemiarthroplasty posterior revision. Also 'cleared to go' on the cancellation list sooner if I get lucky! :)

4. bottomshollow

april 1.jpg @Carriemay60, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carriemay60

Carriemay60 graduate

Canada Canada
    @bottomshollow I have just had my surgery changed to April 4th. I already changed it in my signature.

6. bottomshollow

• Like Like x 1