2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
sun-jpg.30922

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!

Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams
!

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.30926

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 June 2018 lunchlady
06 June 2018 Ursula72
12 June 2018 Thesoutherncook
18 June 2018 Dracia

june 1.jpg
@Thesoutherncook, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbean!

Welcome to the BoneSmart Hip Replacement forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

june 2.jpg
@Dracia, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hello, all. First of all, I am so grateful to find this forum!! First appointment with (new)surgeon is Apr 19. Need total replacement, left hip. Hoping for a June surgery date.

My surgery was supposed to be April but I have been told today that it is now end of June is am not happy about it . I had to call the hospital i had received no letter and I am going to call again tomorrow to find out why it is 2 months away

june 3.jpg
@Apricot, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

june 4.jpg
@Ursula72, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 72.jpg
@lunchlady, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

I think I'll probably be a June sunbeam! I've got my pre-op on 23 May (if it's not cancelled due to a nursing shortage), and I think the op has to follow fairly soon after - so fingers crossed! I don't want this op, but I want it, if you know what I mean?! So the sooner the better now.

I have had a pretty op on 23rd January but my opinion is not until the end of June

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back