• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

2018 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
January marks many "new beginnings" and so it will be for those of you having joint replacement surgery this month!

You have hit the January Jackpot!!

If you're having surgery in January, please post here and join the group. It is so helpful to have the support of others who will go through the waiting for surgery and recovery along with you. Get to know each other and you may just end up with a new friend or two who can share your experiences.

Last edited:
Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 2018 BothAtOnce (bilateral)
04 January 2018 Phil76 (resurfacing)
16 January 2018 maggie23 (her second)
18 January 2018 Eddie 1
19 January 2018 Poodles
24 January 2018 tyorke1
26 January 2018 hippyhoray
31 January 2018 mcopt

jan24 looking forward to getting it done

@tyorke1, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Hi, I’m having LTHR on the 18th January

@Eddie 1, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Hi
I am booked for 2nd January RTH, I had my left hip replaced in July.

@maggie23, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

@hippyhoray, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

@BothAtOnce, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Booked in for hip resurfacing on 4th Jan....

Absolutely bricking it!

@Phil76, you have been officially added to the Januaryb surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

January 19th is my scheduled date. However, if someone cancels on a Friday for any reason, I get moved up. This time it is a right total hip replacement. Counting the days, hours and minutes. I cannot wait to be "normal" again. LTHR was a piece of cake and I was back to work very quickly. I am hoping this one goes half as well.

@Poodles, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Hi @bottomshollow third time lucky I really hope I have been a November nimble and failed a December super nova and failed ! Now hoping to be a January jackpot but only just my RTHR Superpath is now booked for 31st Jan please add me to this list
Thanks Martin

@mcopt, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot! I sure hope third time is the charm for you. Its been a long wait.

I am now booked for the 16th January 2018, i'm fine with the date it has given me a little more time to organise myself after the holidays.

Good luck to everyone.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties