BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. ATTENTION: Download the new BoneSmart® app today! This FREE app is available for iOS or android phones and tablets and will allow you to connect to the forum on all of your devices. The old Tapatalk app is being discontinued so get the new app now.

Get The app HERE

Dismiss Notice

2018 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Nov 6, 2017.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    [​IMG]

Time to get our group of Valentines going for February.

If you are having surgery this month, please post on this thread and join the team. It's always better to have others going through surgery and recovery with you!

2. bottomshollow

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 2018 jessmaya (bilateral)
    02 February 2018 BeBe
    05 February 2018 MammaT (her second)
    06 February 2018 WAHOOWA (his second)
    13 February 2018 cobird2
    20 February 2018 Bumblebee, NanaMama, mgnlee
    22 February 2018 sowotiff

3. Bumblebee

Bumblebee senior

Me Bee a Valentine. :curtsey: February 20, 2018 RTHR

• Like Like x 1
  4. bottomshollow

feb 69.jpg @Bumblebee, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

5. MammaT

MammaT supremo

I'm scheduled for hip number 2 on February 5, 2018.

6. bottomshollow

feb 47.jpg @MammaT, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

7. NanaMama

NanaMama member

I'm having my hip replaced on 2.20.18. Just happened onto this site. Hope to connect and be encouraged (as soon as I find my way around here.)

12/26 - I'm still not sure how to use this site. My surgery is 8 weeks from today. I watched some YouTube videos today on Pre-Hab exercises. I've heard the recovery is much easier if you do them (?) One of the other videos I watched dealt with the difference between posterior and anterior surgery. (My surgeon has listed under "special interests" on his medical profile: Anterior Surgery.) I'm scheduled for outpatient surgery. Need to schedule blood work next week. Anything else I should be prepping for?

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  8. bottomshollow

feb 26.jpg @NanaMama, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

9. sowotiff

sowotiff junior member

Hip replacement scheduled for 2.22.18

• Like Like x 1
  10. bottomshollow

feb 50.jpg @sowotiff, you have been officially added to the
    February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

11. jessmaya

jessmaya new member

I'm having double hip replacement surgery Feb. 1st

• Like Like x 1
  12. bottomshollow

feb 17.jpg @jessmaya, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

13. WAHOOWA

WAHOOWA junior member

I'm having left hip replacement on February 6! Had right one done November 11 2016! Avn! Nowhere as nervous as first time but still uneasy!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. bottomshollow

feb 50.jpg @WAHOOWA, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

15. BeBe

BeBe graduate

Just scheduled for right THR February 2 2018
    Add me to the list! Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  16. bottomshollow

feb 57.jpg @BeBe, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

17. cobird2

cobird2 new member

I'm scheduled for RTHR on February 13. I have found so much useful information here already. Thanks to everyone for being great at sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. bottomshollow

feb 76.jpg @cobird2, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

• Like Like x 1
  19. mgnlee

mgnlee new member

LTHR February 20th, 2018 due to AVN

• Like Like x 1
  20. bottomshollow

feb 65.jpg @mgnlee, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!