BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community

2018 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Jan 3, 2018.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    april 17.jpg @Defender, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

2. bottomshollow

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 April 2018 ketchup
    04 April 2018 Crisps
    06 April 2018 Tuppe
    11 April 2018 Lucia631, Luna13
    16 April, 2018 KHill, Elisnore (her second)
    18 April 2018 Defende, KyHippie (revision)
    23 April 2018 Shadow09 (her second)
    24 April 2018 zorys0225, LINDZ1975

3. Shadow09

Shadow09 member

I’m back! 5 years ago I had a right hip replacement. Now I’m back for a matched set. Left hip replacement scheduled for April 23. Plan is for outpatient @ Steadman in Colorado. Counting the days.

4. bottomshollow

april 53.jpg @Shadow09, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcom back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

5. KyHippie

KyHippie new member

I had a right hip revision on April 18, 2018 for my May 2017 RTHR. The bone never grew into the stem causing constant mid-thigh pain and muscle pain. During the revision surgery the stem was removed and a longer stem was inserted. The surgery went well and bone was repaired.

Feeling much better this time around and looking forward to being pain-free. Started PT today, 4/25/18.

6. bottomshollow

april 78.jpg @KyHippie, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.