2017 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
ai306-photobucket-com_albums_nn267_nicixbunnyxxx_photography_fall-jpg.47693

It's time to get our team together and start the train headin' down the track for the month of October - The October Fall Feisties are ready to roll!

If you are having surgery in October, please post here and cheer each other on. We're looking for a great group of soon-to-be feisty knee recovery patients ready to move on with their lives
. :dancy:

Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!

header-oct-jpg.32749

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 October 2017 EmEm, Welshgirl, Gretel (bilateral)
05 October 2017 LeighC (revision)
11 October 2017 Hip2B2
25 October 2017 Reg59

October 16th

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oct 46.jpg
@snickers, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

RTHR - October 4th

oct 56.jpg
@EmEm, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

oct 29.jpg
@Hip2B2, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Surgery date moved up to Sept 18th

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@snickers, you have been officially removed from the October surgery list. Will put you on the September list.

THR, left side, on October 25.

oct 86.png
@Reg59, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

oct 64.jpg
@LeighC, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Hello everyone Brand new to this joined yesterday!
Operation Right hip replacement October 4th!!!
Only made the decisions last week after suffering for two years!
Feel way too young (just turned 51!) but can not take the pain any more.
I live in Cyprus and very lucky to be able to make the decision and book operation
all with in 5 weeks!
Totally terrified

Hi @Welshgirl we share the same date! Mine was booked weeks ago but I need to finish a work contract and have a short holiday before it happens. I have only had the problem for a year but it is deteriorating quite rapidly now. I have been so busy that I hadn't thought about the actual operation much but then watched a video yesterday which made it seem very real!!

oct 63.jpg
@Welshgirl, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Hi @Welshgirl we share the same date! Mine was booked weeks ago but I need to finish a work contract and have a short holiday before it happens. I have only had the problem for a year but it is deteriorating quite rapidly now. I have been so busy that I hadn't thought about the actual operation much but then watched a video yesterday which made it seem very real!!
Oh EmEm glad we share the same date I watched a video and wished I hadn't! it has given me some bad dreams for sure It's only 4 weeks away so will soon be here yikes! So glad I have found this forum as reading a lot of the posts have really helped me..... keep in touch

Hi, my name is Libby. I'm booked in to have both hips replaced 4th October. I'm torn between looking forward to new hips but dreading recovery! A friend told me about this group and I see I have a lot of reading to do!

oct 94.jpg
@Gretel, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom