2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Nov 31.jpg
@Sue4473, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Nov 79.jpg
@donebyme25, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

left TKR scheduled for November 7th.

Hate to sound so out of it, but I've never participated in a blog before and I'm not really sure whose post I'm replying to! Also can't figure how to show info on my avatar. But what I DO know is that I'm scheduled for TKR on November 7th and am feeling rather nervous. Mostly it's due to fact that I'm high risk for a blood clot and they will be taking "more aggressive" measures with me to prevent that. I've previously had a blood clot in the same leg following varicose vein surgery - that's the reason for high risk. I'd be interested in learning if anyone else out there is facing the same need for precautions.

My surgery is November 3rd. TLKR Feeling nervous yet ready to be free of this bone on bone pain.

I am scheduled for total knee replacement on 11/7, and I am so afraid

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!

nov-background-jpg.33198

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 November 2017 MtnMaire (her first)
02 November 2017 Sue4473 (her second)
03 November 2017 charbear
06 November 2017 bonetobone (her second)
07 November 2017 casarpong (her second), phoenix17,Ontgal, limpinlynn
08 November 2017 PoetryChef (her first)
09 November 2017 Bexbex47
10 November 2017 PoetryChef (her second)
13 November 2017 susieo461 (revision). susieb64 (partial), Maillady
14 November 2017 Arttie
15 November 2017 donebyme25
16 November 2017 SpaceGirl (her first)
20 November 2017 JaimeBC
27 November 2017 Amazon1024
28 November 2017 horselady3, cami515
29 November 2017 bethsail (her first)

Nov 35.jpg
@phoenix17, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 62.jpg
@Ontgal, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 54.jpg
@limpinlynn, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 16.jpg
@charbear, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 73.jpg
@Maillady, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Have my Total Knee Replacement on right knee Nov. 6th. Hoping it turns out better than the one I had replaced on my left knee. It was done August 2010. Have a different surgeon this time. I am dreading it but have a positive outlook to get thru the pain and therapy and be able to walk without pain and limping.

Nov 27.jpg
@bonetobone, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

images (14).jpeg
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here scheduled for Nov. surgeries.. I was going to have my surgery on Oct. 30, but they found heart problems so now it has been moved to Nov. 16. I am so nervous about this whole thing... I read as much as I can about them, talk to people who have had Knee replacements and how they went.... I shouldn't be so scared about this because worrying doesn't help anyone or anything... I know that... "Bother!!!" Just making myself a nervous wreck... lol
Both my knees are bad... Right is bone on bone, but I had a Cynvisc One shot almost a year ago and it was like a miracle shot -- it has helped it so much... But my left is a mess, not so much bone on bone but cartilage is almost gone, pulled away from the bone, arthritis is eating away at the bones, in the x-rays it is white all around the bones (almost)... so sad!!! I thought I was so healthy, have been a runner for years and years, tried to eat healthy and just stay active, but I guess arthritis can attack anyone at any age...
Just gotta stay positive about this whole thing.....
Thanks for this page and for everyone involved in keeping this site up and running and for all of you and your messages...
Cindy:wave::flwrysmile::)

Hi, all! I had total left hip replacement surgery in 2014 and now I am scheduled for a total right knee replacement for November 28th! Feeling nervous! It's been awhile since I've been on this site so I am looking forward to reading everyone's pre-op and post-op experiences!

Nov 34.jpg
@cami515, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Nov 21, 2017 right knee (first time)

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Axx72
    Staff member since December 27, 2023
  • Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member