2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Pumpkin

Staff member since March 26, 2015
BoneSmart Staff
Country
United States United States
upload_2017-5-1_22-0-53.png

If you're having surgery in the month of July, I hope you'll join our July Sparklers for a bright start to your life with your new joint!

Your fellow Sparklers will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow July Sparklers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am scheduled for a left Total knee replacement on July 11th. Very nervous!

Hi @Ruby9297
You're the first one to sign up for the July Sparklers. I'm sure more people will be along to join you soon.

I will start the list with your operation date.

July Sparklers
11 July 17 Ruby9297

Sorry about the mistake. I've amended the listing.

July Sparkler here! Bilateral TKR scheduled for July 26, 2017 and I am terrified. So glad I found this site. I've been reading about horrible experiences with TKRs on other blogs. Had me in tears. Then I found you guys. So glad I did! All the positive and supportive posts have given me the confidence to go through with the surgery. But I'm still terrified.

Hello Jenn1007 yay! Someone else in July. I am new myself. We can support each other!

I have added you to the List, @Jenn1007. Best wishes.

July Sparklers
11 July 17 Ruby9297
26 July 17 Jenn1007 (Bilateral)

Hi, scheduled for a July 19 revision of left knee TKR, three years after having TKRS on both. Not nervous just hopeful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Pipt have added you to the July Sparklers.
Why don't you start a thread in the pre op forum where you can ask your questions and receive support.
Starting a new thread and posting

July Sparklers

11 July 17 Ruby9297
19 July 17 Pipt (Revision)

Hi, all! Brand new to the forum and will have my first TKR on July 11. If things go well, I'll be having the left done in October. I have a positive attitude. Right now I'm consumed with getting all of the arrangements made in my life. I want to educate myself here. Thank you.

NJ Cindi, Welcome to BoneSmart!
I have added you to the July Sparklers.

Why don't you start a thread in the pre op forum where you can ask your questions and receive support.

July Sparklers

11 July 17 Ruby9297, NJ Cindi

Hi Cindi, welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie, too--just joined about a week ago. You and I will be surgery sisters. My left TKR is also on July 11th. We will be able to compare notes very closely!

I'm scheduled for TKR of my left knee on July 20, which hopefully will result in a matched set of functional knees. I had my right knee replaced last June, and it's doing great. I'm so glad to have the July Sparklers with me through this journey! BoneSmart helped me so much last summer!

Happydale, welcome back. I have added you to the July Sparklers.

July Sparklers

20 July 17 Happydale (her second)

Welcome Happydale. You've been through this once before and help guide the rest of us newbies.

Hi! New member here. My Surgery is July 28th. Right knee TKR then after 3-4 months, the left knee... yippee....

I' ve added you to the list, @pegasys80

July Sparklers
20 July 17 Happydale (her second)
28 July 17 pegasys80

July 3rd partial right knee 5 years after partial left knee. I know the benefits of a new knee.. Usual anxiety but hopeful too

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Tallguy51
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom